In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Dang it all 1st is

woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
Opener.... Turkey season and we are slated for heavy rains High wind & flooding we shall see what transpires I Guess. Have had 3 long beards & 3.... 6-7 inchers near my blind for last 2 weeks every morning. With 4 hens.... I have faith tho. sprayed the blind inside for ticks spiders and wasps gotta stay safe today[:D][^] How are my turkey hunting buddies coming along this year??

Comments

• Options
    roswellnativeroswellnative Member Posts: 10,131 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Went to camp last week. Had one talking and coming in the last day and a deer came in and just messed it all up right when it was gonna happen. Oh well.
    Ros
    Knock em dead!
    Although always described as a cowboy, Roswellnative generally acts as a righter of wrongs or bodyguard of some sort, where he excels thanks to his resourcefulness and incredible gun prowesses.
  • Options
    mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Spied a fat one at the Bi-Lo but usually only get them at Christmas and Thanksgiving.
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodshed87
    How are my turkey hunting buddies coming along this year??

i hunt vicariously through you

be sure to post pics when i get a good tom [:D]
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,483 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is also the opener of my golf league low 50's and 90% chance of rain. I feel for you buddy.