In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cards vs Brewers Anybody Watch it ?

tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Did anyone watch this game ?? After reading about it, it had to be one of the best games played in a longtime by both teams. Each had a no hitter going late in the game, and had to be decided in an extra inning. Should have watched this instead of my eye lids and that pitiful excuse of a race.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/gameTrax?gameId=290525108&refreshRate=30

Comments

• Sig220_Ruger77Sig220_Ruger77 Member Posts: 12,748 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Caught the last few innings. Great pitching and it ended well too.[:D]

Jon
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like a heck of a ball game. I'll watch the highlights in the morning.
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not into Lacrosse, but sounds like todays National Championship between Cornell and Syracuse was an awesome one aswell.
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,488 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes I watched it both pitchers had 2 hitters going into the eight inning but Carpenter was limited to only 80 pitches as this was only his second or third start since coming of the disabled list. He went some 90 pitches until the 9th inning. Once he was out of the game it was only a matter of time before the Brewers would win. I gotta admit I didn't think the Brewers would even get a hit off him he looked so good.
    When the Brewers played the Cards in St. Louis a week or so ago they had a 1-0 game similar to the one they played last night that the Brewers won also.