In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

hollywood liberals

cavman 69cavman 69 Member Posts: 654 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
why are all the hollywood big shot liberals? obummer would be SOL without them. aren't there any conservatives in hollywierd?

Comments

• Options
    Sooeyman2035Sooeyman2035 Member Posts: 3,226
    edited November -1
    Clint Eastwood?
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tom Selleck
    Bill Cosby
  • Options
    footlongfootlong Member Posts: 8,009
    edited November -1
    l hear they're all starring in a new movie called "CABOOSE" [:0]
  • Options
    machine gun moranmachine gun moran Member Posts: 5,198
    edited November -1
    Ben Stein
    Chuck Norris
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You just don't notice them as much because they make fools of themselves in public a LOT less often than the libtards. [:D]
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by andrewsw16
    You just don't notice them as much because they make fools of themselves in public a LOT less often than the libtards. [:D]

I don't know about that look at the 1st guy on my list.[:o)][:o)][:o)]

But you mean a fool as in Politics.[8D]
  • Options
    sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:aren't there any conservatives in hollywierd
    Hell,,most of them are Gay,,hard to be a gay conserative, Have you looked at the list of whom all has come out in the last couple years. I cant even watch many of my old favorite movies because I now know the leading ladies wish they were men. No more "Top Gun",,Kelly McGillis bull Dyke,,No more "Contact" ,,Jody Foster,,Bull Dyle,, Several of the movies from my youth I had fantasies about Kristy McNichol,,now she has come out as a femme lesbian. Now many of the younger group of females are comming out,,from Sara Gilbert to Amber Heard,,atahrough with my rant [:(!]
  • Options
    swopjanswopjan Member Posts: 3,292
    edited November -1
    Vince Vaughn. And i agree that most of the conservatives probably aren't making fools of themselves, that's why you don't notice them.
  • Options
    dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,786 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gary Sinies (sp) entertains the troops frequently, Kelsey Grammer is a Republican (I think), A friend of mine was Robin Williams driver in Afganistan. Lee said Robin Williams is really nice. Talks to you and listens when you reply. He also drove Kid Rock. Said he was a * of major league proportions. Bo Derek is a Republican. Dennis Miller is a conservative and anti-Obama. The list is quite long, but since they act like decent people, they do not give all the gossip columnist ammunition to fill their columns.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:why are all the hollywood big shot liberals?

That is not even a sentence.
  • Options
    bigboy12bigboy12 Member Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think Robert Duvall has come over to the right side.
  • Options
    17tobyracing17tobyracing Member Posts: 3,429 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My favorite Hollywood Conservative...

boderek_10_publicityphoto2.jpg?w=300&h=300
  • Options
    thebambam2001thebambam2001 Member Posts: 733 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sharpshooter039
    quote:aren't there any conservatives in hollywierd
    Hell,,most of them are Gay,,hard to be a gay conserative, Have you looked at the list of whom all has come out in the last couple years. I cant even watch many of my old favorite movies because I now know the leading ladies wish they were men. No more "Top Gun",,Kelly McGillis bull Dyke,,No more "Contact" ,,Jody Foster,,Bull Dyle,, Several of the movies from my youth I had fantasies about Kristy McNichol,,now she has come out as a femme lesbian. Now many of the younger group of females are comming out,,from Sara Gilbert to Amber Heard,,atahrough with my rant [:(!]

Oh please tell me you were kidding about Jody Foster![:0]
  • Options
    gearheaddadgearheaddad Member Posts: 15,096 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had the pleasure of meeting Ben Stein one evening in Boston. We spent about 2 hours together talking. He is hands down, the smartest person I have ever met. He is very inquisitive and extremely interesting and kind. Even I felt smarter after we parted ways! He is definitely a Republican Conservative.
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by andrewsw16
    Tom Selleck
    Bill Cosby

Bill Cosby is a Obummer loving anti-gunner.

Gary Sinise is very conservative, and involved with troops across the globe.
  • Options
    River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Sooeyman2035
    Clint Eastwood?

Eastwood is a lib. Can't stand him.
  • Options
    River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    Our nation was under attack on several fronts in the past half century. Secular humanists targeted our schools, media, and entertainment industry, the three certain ways to change a culture. This is a very calculated effort.

Obama is not "the problem," but a symptom of this campaign. The zombies who elected him were products of our schools, buy into whatever the liberal media says, and suck at Hollywood's teat.

Our family has fought back. We home school, we choose our entertainment and news sources carefully, and we vote.
  • Options
    96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sharpshooter[xx(]Right on brother. Just makes ya sick. Hollywierd...never been there and don't care to go.
  • Options
    austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,932 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 17tobyracing
    My favorite Hollywood Conservative...

boderek_10_publicityphoto2.jpg?w=300&h=300
    Hubba hubba!
  • Options
    armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,479 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cavman 69
    why are all the hollywood big shot liberals? obummer would be SOL without them. aren't there any conservatives in hollywierd?

Well NASCAR kisses their azzes to now.