In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Snipers at Times Square tonight!

offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
edited December 2002 in General Discussion
Don't worry; they're on our side... It would be cool to see those rifle configurations though. Fat chance the media will cover them, History Channel style, but I'd like to see them there rifles. [:D]

Life NRA Member

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    My question is: what are they going to shoot at?? I can see it now,, Sniper shoots into croud of 250,000, killing three with one shot..

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"

new-year.gif
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    Well, I don't really see this as being more than just for show. I seriously doubt that some sniper is gonna be able to take out some freak in a packed crowd without injuring or killing at least one other person once the round rips through his skull and continues on it's merry way into somebody elses body.
  • drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,527 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Might as well paint a target on your shirt. I would not reccomend wearing camoflage there tonight.

Regards,
    Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart throws a sword at you!
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Camouflage in Times Square would be a Tie-Dyed T-Shirt.

Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.