In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Uh-oh! Joke

grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
Text to neighbor:
Hi, Bill, this is Jimmy, next door. I?ve got a confession to make. I?ve been riddled with guilt for a few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face-to-face. At least I?m telling you in this text and I can?t live with myself a minute longer without you knowing about this. The truth is that when you?re not around I?ve been sharing your wife, day and night. In fact, probably much more than you. I haven?t been getting it at home recently and I know that that?s no excuse. The temptation was just too great. I can?t live with the guilt and hope you?ll accept my sincere apology and forgive me. Please suggest a fee for usage and I?ll pay you. Regards, Jimmy. Neighbor?s response:
Bill, feeling so angered and betrayed, grabbed his gun and shot Jerry, killing him. He went back home and poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa. Bill then looked at his phone and discovered a second text message from Jerry.
Second text message:
Hi, Bill. Jerry here again. Sorry about the typo on my last text. I expect you figured it out and noticed that the damned Auto-Correct had changed ?wi-fi? to ?wife.? Technology, huh? It?ll be the death of us all. Regards, Jerry. [:D]

Comments

• Options
    savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,455 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    andrewsw16andrewsw16 Member Posts: 10,728 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hmmm. Did he shoot Jimmy or Jerry? "Hi, Bill, this is Jimmy, next door."...."and shot Jerry, killing him"
    WTH, if you suspect someone is diddling your wife, just shoot all of them. [:D][:D]
  • Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by andrewsw16
    Hmmm. Did he shoot Jimmy or Jerry? "Hi, Bill, this is Jimmy, next door."...."and shot Jerry, killing him"
    WTH, if you suspect someone is diddling your wife, just shoot all of them. [:D][:D]

As long as grdad45 doesn't call his wife by an Xs name in bed, he'll be okay[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1

A copy and paste editing error. Was sent to me by a friend, and I didn't catch the differences. [:I]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks

As long as grdad45 doesn't call his wife by an Xs name in bed, he'll be okay[:D]

Hasn't happened in 48 years----so far! [:)]
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,027 ******
    edited November -1
  • Options
    glynglyn Member Posts: 5,949
    edited November -1