In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

atheist vs grizzly bear(very funny)

0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
edited July 2003 in General Discussion
As an atheist walked through the forest, he smiled at the beauty that was all around him and said,

"What natural wonders the powers of evolution have created."

Just then he heard a rustling near the river. He went to investigate and a 7-foot-tall grizzly bear was tearing down the path towards him
him.The man took off like a shot, and when he got up the courage to look back, he saw the bear was catching up fast.

He tried with all his strength to pick up the pace, but he tripped and crashed to the ground. As he tried to get up, the bear jumped on
his chest and picked up one paw to whack him. The atheist screamed,

"Oh my God!!!"

Time stopped! The bear froze. The forest was silent. Even the river stopped moving. As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice
boomed from the heavens,

"You deny my existence for all of these years, teach others I don't exist, and even credit creation to a cosmic accident.

Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer?"

The atheist looked directly into the light, "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps
could you make the bear a Christian?"

"Very well," the voice said. The light went out, the river ran again, and the sounds of the forest* resumed. And then the bear dropped its
right paw, brought both paws together, bowed its head and spoke:

"Lord, for this food which I am about to receive, I am truly thankful."

standard.jpgPistol-01.gif
SEMPER FI

Comments