In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Uhh Ohh, wife is gonna kill me

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2445507495

I had to do it, couldn't help myslef, got an empty spot in the yard since I sold Dad the Firebird last summer[:D]

line.gif
email2b.gif
hillbilly.gif

Comments

• Options
    s.guns.gun Member Posts: 3,245
    edited November -1
    Looks like a good Fixer-Upper.Good Luck on Bidding.

I am confused at times.

We park on driveways,

and drive on parkways.
  • Options
    wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
    edited November -1
    I hope you're better at it than me. Mine was even running with a new engine. Just needed the interior done. Now I've had a planter in the yard for the last 8 years.[:(] [8D]

Explosion.gif
    Fight Crime, Shoot First
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope you look this one over better than the new used truck.[;)] I'd pass. The engine is probably in need of a tear down after sitting that long, the leaks could be from God knows what, and from the sounds of it, the only good thing on it is the trailer and the title. On the upside, if it goes this cheap, and you fix it up, you should be able to make a tidy profit from it. That engine aint cheap.

Ryan
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I can rebuild that engine![:D] We have had three boats and every one of them needed fixing up, boats are easy except for one spot that goes bad, mainly with outboard motors and that is the transom. if it is bad it is a real mother to fix as it requires busting the boat in half. As long as it is limited to an engine rebuild and some epoxying the rest will be easy! We have a big lake up here and several boat dealers and a few boat scrap yards, the interior will be cheap[:D] Also if the outdrive is siezed a replacement can be had for less than $300. I would expect to put about $1500 in it tops and if it takes $1500 it is still worth it.

line.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, its worth 1500.00, but how high will the bidding go? Ah, there is the real question.[:D] I hope you get it, I always wanted one myself.

Ryan
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I bid $10,000 so don't try to outbid me![:D][:D] Nah I bid cheap, within toy budgets. LOL right now it is the only way i can afford another boat[V] I miss going up to the lake, going out to an eddy where noone else is and relaxing. Also the kids like tubing so it's a family thing!

line.gif
    email2b.gif
    hillbilly.gif