In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Oh No, Weak Banana

wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
edited September 2004 in General Discussion
I was listening to the news on my clock radio and and they just anounced that Del Monte released a lower earning statement because of higher expenses and weak banana....At that point my timer turned off the radio. So all I can think about is this picture in my mind of a limp banana . Have any of you ever had a radio or telivision blurb put an image in your mind that you can't get rid of?

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
- Max Lerner

Comments

• Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    quote:picture in my mind of a limp banana
    Dude, we don't need to know.[:D]

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
    edited November -1
    Yep. Every time I see the beer twins ad. I get quite a few pictures in my mind.[:p][}:)]

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    How about the burger commercial with the hot babe riding the mechanical bull to Foghat's "Slow Ride"?[:p]

Here's the link
    http://carlsjr.com/tv/Bull200.wmv
    MOLON LABE!
    allahSortbs.jpg
    An evil tree bears evil fruit. You can destroy as much fruit as you want, but it will always grow back, and it will always be evil.

Tear the tree out of the ground by the roots and burn it. Burn it to ash and grind out the embers with your boot until there's nothing left. Not a single spark. Not a single seed.
  • wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
    edited November -1
    I haven't seen that one but it sure sounds better than a limp banana

"When you choose the lesser of two evils, always remember that it is still an evil."
    - Max Lerner
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damn Bigtire, sure does give a person an appetite for a "burger"[:p]

2004052802_Display-25.gif