In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Glock 29 debate.

cntrmasscntrmass Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
edited June 2005 in General Discussion
I posted a topic on here awhile ago about whether I could shoot .40s&w and .357 from a 10mm gun well Glock said they didnt think so but Bar-Sto got back to me in an email today that says the .357 SIG will not work becuase it has presented feeding problems but they do offer a drop in barrel in .40s&w that absolutely will.Its got me thinking again.

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am glad something has you thinking again. I hope you keep it up. Don

I respect the truth too much to bring it out on every occasion.

The biggest regret of my life is the number of temptations I've resisted successfully.
  • cntrmasscntrmass Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I get one I will have more to quack about.Oh boy.
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Glock 20 and Glock 29 have barrels available to shoot the 10mm, 9x25 dillon, .40 S&W, and .357 SIG.

If you are not familar with the 9x25 dillon, it is essentially the .357 SIG but it uses the longer case of the 10mm instead of the .40.

For some very good defense ammo that's hot, yet still under SAAMI specs, check out http://doubletapammo.com/php/catalog/index.php
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • cntrmasscntrmass Member Posts: 395 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man that company you posted Bambihunter sells some damn hot ammo.That 9x25 Dillon in 125 grain goes 1725FPS!!With 710 muzzle energy.Hell their .357Magnum goes 1600FPS.I will definately try a few boxes of ammo from them.Thanks for that link.
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You won't be sorry... If you have ANY problems or questions, they are a class act to deal with too.

I think DoubleTap could very well be the lifeline the 10mm needed to really bring it back to the top again. [:p]
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • PointerPointer Member Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats true! other than maybe Corbin,no other ammo manufacture brings the 10mm up to its true ballistic capability,most are loaded just a tad upove 40s$w levels[xx(]

Ohio
    Constitution,Artical 1,Section 4

mn_triumph-stipple-LG.gif