In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Need 10rd mag for Remington 7400 semi auto(Help)

PointerPointer Member Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2003 in General Discussion
Hello,im looking for a 10 rd steel or poly mag (No see through type) to fit a Remington 7400 semi auto.I know there out there ,i have seen them,but cant find a source now[:(!] Any tips would be helpful.

Comments

• offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've got a few, but I can't recall if they're 8s or 10s. Seems to me I saw some mags recently that claimed to be 10s but they looked like mine, so I wasn't sure they were correct about it. I'll go check and get back to you. It's the same mag that fits the 742, I believe.

Oops. I almost forgot to mention mine is the .30-06. You didn't say what cartridge...

Life NRA Member

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
  • PointerPointer Member Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OOPS sorry,yes i a m looking for one in 30-06 caliber.They do also fit the 742 and most other Rem semi/pumps.