In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tracking the Electoral College Vote

beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    so far 3 hillary electors have turned on her [:D]
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    268 with Texas voting as we speak....so close I just don't know if he can pull it off..[:p]
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,512 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1-fan

It is good to see that the PSA by the batch of actors hit home with someone.[:p]
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    US Military GuyUS Military Guy Member Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

"Faith Spotted Eagle"

Now that's funny right there.

[:D]
  • Options
    Mr. PerfectMr. Perfect Member, Moderator Posts: 66,372 ******
    edited November -1
    Those four votes are like the down votes you see on Youtube videos that are wildly popular with almost no dislikes.
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    And fiery auto crashes
    Some will die in hot pursuit
    While sifting through my ashes
    Some will fall in love with life
    And drink it from a fountain
    That is pouring like an avalanche
    Coming down the mountain
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Four from Washington turned on her, but not for Trump.
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shilowar
    268 with Texas voting as we speak....so close I just don't know if he can pull it off..[:p]

What's next?
  • Options
    Dads3040Dads3040 Member Posts: 13,552 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Texas just voted...and put The Donald over the top.

In other news, across the country, millions of Special Delicate Snowflakes are furiously rolling PlayDoh, doing breathing exercises, and pleading for that mean old bully known as 'Reality' to go away.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Trump is confirmed as the next prez of U.S.
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dads3040
    Texas just voted...and put The Donald over the top.

In other news, across the country, millions of Special Delicate Snowflakes are furiously rolling PlayDoh, doing breathing exercises, and pleading for that mean old bully known as 'Reality' to go away.

[:D][:D][:D]
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by US Military Guy

"Faith Spotted Eagle"

Now that's funny right there.

Well, its people from Washington...so...you know...[;)][:D]

Here in Oregon the electors cast their ballots for HildaBeast, but read a statement that they didn't think the electoral college honored the concept of 'one person-one vote'. Silly little leftists. I hear the Delicate Snowflake Brigade is going to protest in Portland later today.

It is supposed to rain, which will dampen their enthusiasm quickly. [8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    2 texans turned into turncoats

State Pledged to Voted for
    Texas Trump Ron Paul
    Texas Trump John Kasich
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,512 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Here in Oregon the electors cast their ballots for HildaBeast, but read a statement that they didn't think the electoral college honored the concept of 'one person-one vote'. Silly little leftists. I hear the Delicate Snowflake Brigade is going to protest in Portland later today.

Now that these folks are all Constitutional scholars, I wonder just where it was in the Constitution they found the concept of 'one person one vote'?
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    2 texans turned into turncoats

State Pledged to Voted for
    Texas Trump Ron Paul
    Texas Trump John Kasich

Well if you're going to break with your party show a sense of humor...LMAO @ Ron Paul...talk about a protest vote!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus

Now that these folks are all Constitutional scholars, I wonder just where it was in the Constitution they found the concept of 'one person one vote'?

It is found right next to The Right to Privacy they like so much.

I had one of them in a full blown conniption fir last week when I kept explaining to him that each person got one vote, and when they were counted, Trump won the electoral vote.

I also told him that if we played chess, I could have one piece left, and he could have all of his, but if I took his king, I win. That is how the rules are written. His pretty wife said I was a right wing A-hole. I was crushed.
  • Options
    woodhogwoodhog Member Posts: 13,115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ba-dee-ah, ba-dee-ah, ba-dee-ah,...that's all folks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    AND ANOTHER [:D]

State....Pledged to....Voted for
    Hawaii...Clinton.......Bernie Sanders
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

I had one of them in a full blown conniption fir last week when I kept explaining to him that each person got one vote, and when they were counted, Trump won the electoral vote.

I also told him that if we played chess, I could have one piece left, and he could have all of his, but if I took his king, I win. That is how the rules are written. His pretty wife said I was a right wing A-hole. I was crushed.

I've been called that before! I said,..."Well, if I'm a right wing a-hole, that makes you a left wing a-hole. Maybe we can get together and make a bird with two azzholes and fly over your car."
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...that's how I felt 8 years ago...when the Bonzo was elected...
  • Options
    dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marc1301

I've been called that before! I said,..."Well, if I'm a right wing a-hole, that makes you a left wing a-hole. Maybe we can get together and make a bird with two azzholes and fly over your car."

Something to consider -

What if the House of Representatives was controlled by the Democrats - do we think these folks would stop their campaign now or continue it? I have no doubt they'd be lobbying the hell out of Congress to not certify the Electoral College results. That's the real damage these folks have inflicted, it's an extension of what they did in 2000 when Bush beat Gore. Rather than accept the results, or b*tch & moan in private as Nixon did in 1960, but accept the results, Gore went outside the electoral system. Now Clinton took it even further.

Amusing that they push for "national vote" while at the same time quoting Hamilton. Of course they leave out his writings of Federalist #68 when it references mobs trying to influence electors or that no person who wants the office too much should be trusted with it.

These folks injure the Constitution for the sake of winning. They'll do it every time they don't get their way. Even though the defeat was clearly their own doing they blame others, or the rules.
  • Options
    cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,454 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Right Doug. Finally it looks like we finally are past "It's Bush's fault"!
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • Options
    eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
    edited November -1
    the EC was inacted to keep the bigger states for running roughshod over the small states, meaning those running for POTUS would have to win the smaller fly over states too. getting to 270 EC would take more than the bigger states. damn those old men with white wigs were not as dumb as the liberals believed.mr myopic.
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please help melt a precious little snowflakes heart this week.

Remind them that trump has won - and will be coranated soon...

Remind them that we are a republic not a democracy...

Remark that Obama is not your president...

Remind them that Hillary has not been elected several times now...

Remark on the upcoming repeal and replacement of Obama care...

Tell them you look forward to the wall being built and you support mass deportations...

Please use the phrase make America great again often...

Wear a trump hat - sport a trump t-shirt or bumper sticker...

Invite them to a trump victory lap rally...

Offer them the number to a suicide prevention hotline...

Savor the moment - poke a dem lib prog with a stick.

Mike