In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Oh,look,,,snow.......

montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 58,027 ******
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
said everyone in Bozeman this morning. 4-6",wet,heavy stuff.

Comments

• Options
    oldWinchesterfanoldWinchesterfan Member Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Accumulating wet snow is now forecast for eastern Missouri tomorrow. April? Easter? Enough already, where's spring!?
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's 75 with blue skies here in East Texas. I was going to mow today, but decided to be lazy; maybe Monday if it doesn't rain. My wife is out de-weeding the flowerbeds.

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by forgemonkey
    quote:Originally posted by Old-Colts
    It's 75 with blue skies here in East Texas. I was going to mow today, but decided to be lazy; maybe Monday if it doesn't rain. My wife is out de-weeding the flowerbeds.Kinda like,,,,,,,,start slow and then 'taper' off, eh ???? [:D][}:)]Yep!!!!!! [:D]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    wpageabcwpageabc Member Posts: 8,760 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The ski resorts need to make quota.
    "What is truth?'
  • Options
    BrookwoodBrookwood Member, Moderator Posts: 13,375 ******
    edited November -1
    Our ski resorts around here also have golf courses. They keep the $$$ coming in no matter what season it is!
  • Options
    skicatskicat Member Posts: 14,431
    edited November -1
    2 days of snow forecast in my neighborhood this week. Temps going to park below freezing also for a while. I am ready for spring to finally arrive.
  • Options
    bearman49709bearman49709 Member Posts: 503
    edited November -1
    Calling for 6-8" on Tue for us.
  • Options
    grdad45grdad45 Member Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    73 and clear here in SW Arkansas. Just came in after treating about 20 fire ant mounds. I don't expect to kill all of them, just keep them at a tolerable level.
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Southern new Jersey were the Delaware river meets the rancoacas creek north of Philadelphia...

We are told to expect snow tonight and or tomorrow - has not snowed on or after Easter Sunday since I was in grade school

I think only a few inches - the storm and snow band seems to stretch across the country from Nevada to the Atlantic Ocean

Mike