In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

M1 Carbine for sale

Ricci WrightRicci Wright Member Posts: 8,260 ✭✭
edited May 2017 in General Discussion
Carbines are the hardest guns for me to list. So many different parts manufactures. They are very popular though. And they are just so cute.
http://www.GunBroker.com/All/BI.aspx?IncludeSellers=562745

Comments

• Options
    Sam06Sam06 Member Posts: 21,254 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is a nice looking carbine.
    RLTW

• Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    Got you going Ricci.

I love M1 Carbines. One of my favorite all time firearms.

Doubt my max (no way) will take it, but it will be in there towards the end I'd guess.

I'd love to have it.

-Ken-
  • Options
    shilowarshilowar Member Posts: 38,815 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    got my eye on those SP101s
  • Options
    84Bravo184Bravo1 Member Posts: 11,109
    edited November -1
    My $505 High bid got topped.

That is good for you. I knew that would not take it. (But) This early on, bodes well for you Ricci.

I'd still love to have it, just not in The financial position to do so at the moment.
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,951 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That is so nice it looks re-finished. It ought to do really well for you Ricci. Makes me wish I did not just buy one last month.
  • Options
    mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Supply and demand dictate price...

You are correct these guns were once scorned and mocked and considered undesirable...

The current drought in availability - the scarcity the current market faces means that once less desirable guns or those in poor condition now not only sell well but even command a premium...

Mike