In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Tools is gone...

bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
edited May 2004 in General Discussion
Put him in the tool truck and sent him home just a bit ago.Him and his family came up for the day. I bbqed some chicken and ribs and made my famous cole slaw. My wife boiled some corn on the cob and made my favorite super beans and some corn bread muffins with the real corn inside. Man I love that stuff. It was such a good meal I broke out a snort of the good stuff for an after dinner drink. He eyed the mason jar suspiciously, but after he drank it he was a believer in the do it yourself libations superiority over the polluted store bought poison. Showed him some of my new toys and gave him a light twenty Browning[the 20 gauge version of a Sweet Sixteen]for being such a well behaved guest and for leaving me with a couple beers. Had a good day.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems

Comments

• Options
    ginmasterginmaster Member Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hi,
    I, like most people who read this would love to be a guest at your household. You know how to treat them right. I only hope one day I'll be in the position to treat guest as you do. Of course I'm getting the tail end I think. He must of been a great friend. Got to go something made me hungry[:D]

Born To Hunt... Forced To Work... #@!#$!!
  • Options
    TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    Yep[;)] Had a great time. Toolbabe and I are going to move in next week[;)] And yes guys I got away with one[;)][:D] Now I'm in the 21st century[:D] Anybody want to shoot some clays?
    Toolbabe wanted the Manlicher[:I]
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.