In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

in the U.S. he'd get a couple of lead smart pills

remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
This guy is pulling YouTube pranks by throwing water into people's faces in the UK, where there are terrorists throwing acid into people's faces. I'm just wondering how long do you think it would take before somebody gave him a couple of lead smart pills

www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/youtube-prank-acid-attack-arya-mosallah-itzarya-a8182206.html

Comments

• bullshotbullshot Member Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He had better be able to run faster than 3000fps
    "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you"
  • nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not a high risk assault in the UK, where only gangsters, immigrants, & a few special police squads are armed.

It's a different story in my area, where the young ladies in Section 8 housing favor settling disputes with cups of bleach.

Neal

EDIT: Ummmm, no, I don't remember seeing lye. Maybe I was just too naive to know what I saw. When I was a social worker in AFDC, my clients lived in the Orleans St high rises; I was told that I would be safe as long as I carried my black 3- ring loose leaf binder.
  • ChrisStreettChrisStreett Member Posts: 3,856 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ...or, "back in the day" cups/jars of lye placed strategically around the house. Remember those days Neal?
    "...dying ain't much of a living boy"-Josey Wales