In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

select-fire

CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
edited September 2010 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am sure you are aware of the Lambrecht Chevy Auction coming up in couple of weeks. Google Lambrecht Chevy Auction and check it out if you have not.

What do you think Item 11L - 58 Chevy Cameo and Item 15L - 78 Indy Pace Car Corvette will wind up going for?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hows your wife doing?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    anyone heard from him???? MrPerfect is missing in action. Who else of the regular posters??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You in Columbia?

I am getting ready to head that way to go to DNR office.

Can I buy you a cup of coffee?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Gary, I would like to visit you on my trip. could you email me a place where maybe we could meet up either on my way down or back. I am leaving the 6th and returning on the 16th. Your on my bucket list of people to meet on GB. Oakie
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I've seen your camaros and your old stingray. Do you have other classic cars? I love the older cars from when they were designed for style instead of safety.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Got the koozie! I love it. Thanks a million.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Are your cars in the Nascar museum still?

My mom and two uncles will be going around the 15th and I would like to know so they can look for them and take me some pics.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I made you a more sig friendly picture :)

merry christmas btw

4sfhz3.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you are going to be around tomarrow I'll stop by and pick that thing up from you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I got a couple more people to ask, but so far I am strikeing out on someone to watch my son.

Everyone is working.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Check out those Indy Camaros!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did ya know you can print any of Emeril's recipes for free at foodtv.com I have a whole book of his recipies I printed.[:D] Look it up by the show you saw it on.

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What did your Kobota cost? It is identical to mine. Mine is 2004 with 285 hours on it now. Had 260 hours when I bought it. Tractor ,loader ,and 6 foot mower,delivered 55 miles, wrote check for 12,600.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So what did you decide on your fancy license plates?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I got the Harley today looks great.THANKS Can't wait to hear it run [:D]Was your wife right or wrong about owning another?

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    Albert Einstein
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for caring,,,,I will becareful.Being as I am told so dang independent I have kind of learned the ropes.
    I dont stop to help people out if I am alone and that is sad beacause if I am stranded somewhere I would want help but in the kind of world we are living in you just cant trust anyone....even women with kids you just dont know what they have in mind and that breaks my heart.

I will be careful thanks
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I need to apologize. Maybe it's a case of quilt or conviction, but I've done you wrong.

A mans Corvette is not something to ridicule. I know realize it's worse than making an insult about a guys wife.

What's with the kinder and gentler www.gunbroker.com lately?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you get my second e-mail? I may be having server problems on my end...

All I was asking is how much for your fence kit and what the model number is so I can look it up and see what all comes with it.
    thanks!

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    email wont go through, so here:

Im not sure if you belong here or not, but i was looking around and found this!

http://forums.corvetteforum.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Get off the computer. I have been trying to call you.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

Don't go blaming the beer. Hank Hill

So much Ice, So much Beer. So little time. Shooter4

I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem. Hank Hill

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What are you trying to do change the topic and draw the attention away from Ricky3?

B - BreatheR - RelaxA - AimS - SightS - Squeeze
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Three more posts and you'll be an Advanced Member! Why don't you go ahead and get it over with![:D]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    are we playing 20 questions or what?

chris
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Whats up with all the questions? You wouldn't be trying to profile the members on this boards would ya?

Seriously though, I know you've been around here for a little while..why all the questions? Not a flame, just curious.

Alex

"The only way American citizens can adequately be protected from terror and violence is when" those in authority protect us from those who would harm us, instead of protecting us from ourselves.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I noticed in a post that you mentioned you were in South Carolina and Shaw air base. Are you in Sumter? I live near Camden and spend a lot of time at ROOKS SALES in Bishiopville. Have you ever been to this shop? It is worth checking out. He has a mini musuem. Alot or civel war stuff and WWII.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

When I was a child, I thought as a child. But now that I am grown, I just wish I could act like a child and get away with it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have a 1990 Vette.
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    what happened to that post you just made a little while ago? I was takin pics and uploadin em an POOF!

"6' long . Actually it is a 4.97 one but Works the same... who is in that needs one? Drawing will be Sunday evening. RULES: post your TV that it is being used on. Good luck

Edited by - select-fire on 01/24/2009 4:49:17 PM "
  • Options
    edited November -1
    THANKS FOR THE BOOK

might help the new son-n-law get a job, OR NOT
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am sorrey we got cut off the battery on the phone went dead. It was nice talking with you. We need to get togather some time.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

• Options
    edited November -1
    Gary, I just recieved the GB beverage cooler and I love it, and it will be well used. I really appreciate your kindness, and thanks alot.

Best!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Check my post on the Experts forum you replied to and tell me what you think? If your willing to part with it. I havent been able to find what I was looking for on here or anywhere else for that matter.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I have to take a load to the Lowes in Sumter in the morning. If you are not doing anything can you meet me and have a coffee. I will be there around 9:00. Will probably be around back. Driveing a white semi.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

• Options
    edited November -1
    Check out the terminator3 post. You might get a good laugh. I did.
    TOOLS

General TOOLS RRG

• Options
    edited November -1
    I didn't want to hijack the muscle car thread just to ask you a question:

What do you do that allows you to afford 3 very rare and collectible cars, and 1 not-quite-as-rare but still collectible car?

If you don't want to reply on the forum, I understand. Shoot me an email instead. It's something I've been wondering since you picked up the 2nd Grand Sport.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Don't know what happened but in the midst of my reply your post got poofed.

Anyway, Thanks for asking Gary.

She is stable but still very critical, given her age and medical history.

I am with her every waking moment.

Don't know what else to do.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Select-Fire,
    Do you happen to be/work at select-fire over in GlenBurnie MD?

d852d797.jpg

Go Army Beat Navy
    IF you wanna have fun join the cavalry
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Do you know anyone in your neck of the woods that does silkscreening of shirts?

I want to do a few custom shirts with the RIA/Armscor logo on them. I have been given special permission from RIA/Armscor to do this, so legality will not be a problem for useing the logo.