In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gun Show at Kruse...need directions

orca44magorca44mag Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2003 in General Discussion
I'll be coming from I-80/90 & I-69 interchange. If anyone can give me directions from there, I'd be much obliged.
Also, I'm hoping to meet some GB members, so if you're inclined, post your booth number and I'll look for ya.
Thanks,
orca

Comments

• Options
    Smokeeater 38Smokeeater 38 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    It's very easy to find.

Just go south on I-69 you'll pass Angola (US-20), Ashley (State Road 4), US-6, then your next two exits are for Auburn. The first one is for State Road 8 the second one is the one you want it's Exit 11A. You can see Kruse's buildings before you exit. The one on the left/east is the auction park and the one on the right/west is the museum. Just take a left at the end of the exit ramp and you will find the entrance to the Kruse down the road a few hundred feet on the left. If you come to a stop sign you have somehow missed it and gone to far.

For places to eat they are mostly off of S.R. 8 or 7th Street. Most of the fast food joints are there. If you like good beers there is a Munchies Emporium that has Mad Anthony beer on tap. This is brewed in Fort Wayne. Munchies has a very wide selection of foods, it's hard to choose. I have not had anything bad yet and I go there once a week. They are on Main St. on the east side in the first block north of 7th St. There is also a Mexican place two blocks south of 7th on Main on the east side. Not a bad place to eat either, just not my first choice because of the food type.

I don't think I'll be down I'm helping a guy re-roof his garage this weekend.

Get the job done and come home safe guys.

I rush in where others flee.
  • Options
    select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Take 1-69 South and get off the Auburn Exit. If you go to the Car Show exit ( you will see a very large building to your left you've went too far. Knowing Kruse they will have signs everywhere OR when you see a traffic jam your close...