In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NRA-Giveaway-Winner Classic095

MgderfMgderf Member Posts: 907 ✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
To celebrate my 300th post, I'm holding a giveaway, and to honor the recent NRA bashing post, and just to piss some of you off, THIS GIVE-AWAY IS FOR NRA MEMBERS ONLY!
I'm giving away a brand new NRA-ILA range bag.
O.K., I can't really check to make SURE all entrants are NRA members so this will be on the honor system. Then again, with the HATRED and disdain some of you espouse for the NRA, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT THAT PIECE OF CRAP ANYWAY?
Have a WONDERFUL DAY!
Classic095 the range bag is yours. Send me your info. and I'll send it out to you.

Comments

• Options
    wsfiredudewsfiredude Member Posts: 7,769 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mgderf
    To celebrate my 300th post, I'm holding a giveaway, and to honor the recent NRA bashing post, and just to piss some of you off, THIS GIVE-AWAY IS FOR NRA MEMBERS ONLY!
    O.K., I can't really check to make SURE all entrants are NRA members so this will be on the honor system. Then again, with the HATRED and disdain some of you espouse for the NRA, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT THAT PIECE OF CRAP ANYWAY?
    Have a WONDERFUL DAY!

'NRA' and 'honor' used in the same sentence?

Why?
  • Options
    screwobamascrewobama Member Posts: 625
    edited November -1
    Payment plan life member. Got to support them as well as GOA and others.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Wasn't asking for opinions. Everybody has them, and they all stink to someone else.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Another "facilitator" speaks.
  • Options
    tysonagreentysonagreen Member Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm an NRA member, and not afraid to admit it so throw my name in. Thanks.
  • Options
    IdahoRedneckIdahoRedneck Member Posts: 2,699
    edited November -1
    NRA annual member, but wife is a Life member and I too will soon be a life member. Regardless of what they say on here about NRA they have been fighting for us since Nov 17 1871, So every one else, and their "NRA is selling us out" I dont Buy it and they can kiss My ars! But id like to be thrown in the hat please[8D]
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    I am a life member.

Take your bag, roll it up tightly, and plug the orifice that loyally parrots whatever the nra says...
  • Options
    7RiverMan77RiverMan7 Member Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This will probably be the first giveaway ever to be poofed!

History in the making[:D]
  • Options
    JimmyJackJimmyJack Member Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Please include me. I find that most of the people not supporting NRA are just to tight to put up the money we need for someone to do what they are doing. they are not perfect but the least of the evils
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idahordnk
    NRA annual member, but wife is a Life member and I too will soon be a life member. Regardless of what they say on here about NRA they have been fighting for us since Nov 17 1871, So every one else, and their "NRA is selling us out" I dont Buy it and they can kiss My ars! But id like to be thrown in the hat please[8D]
    Your "not buying it" doesn't make the facts change, but hey, why let that get in the way, huh?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    I am a life member.

Take your bag, roll it up tightly, and plug the orifice that loyally parrots whatever the nra says...

"Wasn't asking for opinions, everybody has them, and they all stink to someone else.[;)]
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am a member and would like to enter.

I AM THE NRA!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496
    Your "not buying it" doesn't make the facts change, but hey, why let that get in the way, huh?

Which facts the one about the NRA being around since 1871 or maybe the one that the GOA being around since 1975. Mmm 104 years difference in 1 organization....wow...Good Hijack though[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have a WONDERFUL DAY!

We don't...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Which facts the one about the NRA being around since 1871 or maybe the one that the GOA being around since 1975. Mmm 104 years difference in 1 organization....wow...Good Hijack though

Yup..that certainly aided the nra to sell out gun rights since 1935, all right.

Facts don't mean a thing to you folks...do they. And many of you make fun of the obamtrons. Just go look in the mirror, if you want to see the real clowns.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JimmyJack
    Please include me. I find that most of the people not supporting NRA are just to tight to put up the money we need for someone to do what they are doing. they are not perfect but the least of the evils

But, they're still evil, and I will not compromise my integrity by supporting evil.
  • Options
    moonshinemoonshine Member Posts: 8,471
    edited November -1
    I'm in

life member
    no.375382xx
  • Options
    edited November -1

Which facts the one about the NRA being around since 1871 or maybe the one that the GOA being around since 1975. Mmm 104 years difference in 1 organization....wow...Good Hijack though[:D]

Stick around long enough and keep an open mind...you'll see for yourself what the truth is regarding the NRA. Nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing.
  • Options
    edited November -1

Nice avoidance of the verifiable "fact" of NRA anti-Constitution and gun-control actions.

Actually they have "been working for common sense and/or reasonable regulation" since the early 1900's, at least. They said it themselves.

As to the hijack......oh well. I have this aversion to support for anti-Constitution organizations that keeps bubbling up to the surface.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Which facts the one about the NRA being around since 1871 or maybe the one that the GOA being around since 1975. Mmm 104 years difference in 1 organization....wow...Good Hijack though

Yup..that certainly aided the nra to sell out gun rights since 1935, all right.

Facts don't mean a thing to you folks...do they. And many of you make fun of the obamtrons. Just go look in the mirror, if you want to see the real clowns.

[:D] [:D][:D] LOL this is a thread for a give away remember[;)] Ya in or out which is apperant. That is all you need to say in this thread. So I too am done[8D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    O.K.

Whoever wins this bag; will you please let me know how many bottles of snake oil you bought from Wayne & Co. will fit in it?

And exactly how much will this bag of bullschit weigh?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote: LOL this is a thread for a give away remember Ya in or out which is apperant. That is all you need to say in this thread. So I too am done

Really ?

Reading comprehension problem ?
    Go back and read the OP. One doesn't throw raw meat at lions and expect them to lie quietly...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote: LOL this is a thread for a give away remember Ya in or out which is apperant. That is all you need to say in this thread. So I too am done

Really ?

Reading comprehension problem ?
    Go back and read the OP. One doesn't throw raw meat at lions and expect them to lie quietly...

[;)][:D]
  • Options
    oldemagicsoldemagics Member Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NRA is one of the groups i struggle to have the money for each year, so throw my name in as well
    (tired of useing a grocery bag to carry ammo, lol)
  • Options
    dan55362dan55362 Member Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pease enter me in your respectable Giveaway.

I am the NRA---Not a Canary * Keyboard Commando
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    I'm a brand new "Free" member.

Please enter my name.

I could really use the range bag.

Thank you.

Doug
  • Options
    Hylander50Hylander50 Member Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Life member here. Please enter me in your giveaway.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 7RiverMan7
    This will probably be the first giveaway ever to be poofed!

History in the making[:D]
    Oh yee of little faith
  • Options
    SquishynoiseSquishynoise Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just joined the NRA a few days ago because a co-worker said they were signing people up for free 1 year memberships, and they need to increase their numbers to help show that Americans really do care about their right to bear arms.

So I joined. It makes me just another number,,,but I was that already.

Now it makes me just another number who isn't sitting around complaining, without even doing the bare minimum I can to show my support for my ideals.
  • Options
    burn1bobburn1bob Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks. I sign up every year and i sure would like a chance in your giveaway.
  • Options
    storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    Wasn't asking for opinions. Everybody has them, and they all stink to someone else.

opinions are like a-holes... everybody has one and they always stink..
  • Options
    storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    put me down for the giveaway. i need more targets...

if i win, i will fill it with tannerite and video tape the shot.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If there is a logo patch on it that can be removed I see no problem with the giveaway.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    And I would like to see the video Storm!

I hope you win
  • Options
    Deadred707Deadred707 Member Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wsfiredude
    O.K.

Whoever wins this bag; will you please let me know how many bottles of snake oil you bought from Wayne & Co. will fit in it?

And exactly how much will this bag of bullschit weigh?

If I had to take a guess its 10 lb. of bull in a 5 lb. sack.
  • Options
    kidthatsirishkidthatsirish Member Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yeah you can throw me in on this one.
  • Options
    CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    IM A MEMBER AND IM IN.[8D]

they may be far from perfect but there better then no one at all.[:0]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CHEVELLE427
    IM A MEMBER AND IM IN.[8D]

they may be far from perfect but there better then no one at all.[:0]

Really?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It's amazing to me, how many people do NOT want the giveaway prize offered, but still can't help putting in their 2cents.
    If you don't want the prize, feel free to just move on to another thread!
  • Options
    slipgateslipgate Member Posts: 12,741
    edited November -1
    Please enter me! My sig line says it all!