In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Outdoortexas, Maggiethecat, Shooter4, & Sundowner

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
I'm in Houston. Should be back by Tuesday to meet with everyone. I'll check in as soon as I get home.

Hate the traffic down here!

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif

Comments

• maggiethecatmaggiethecat Member Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it seems you go to houston more often than you go home. we'll see you tuesday

SGT USMC
    SSGT USAF
    The greatest happiness is to see your enemy scattered before you, to see his village in ashes, and to gather to your bed his wives and daughters.-Genghis Khan 1226
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    You're right! I had to go right away, or I would have been down here all of next week and unable to meet up with shooter4 on Tuesday.

That, and this dang laptop's problem with IE6.0. I'm going to kill Josh when I get home![:(!]

• outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    I've left three voice mail messages at your office!

Thought you didn't love me anymore...[;)]

Hope to see you there on Tuesday.

Four Texans and poor ol'shooter from NJ! He doesn't stand a chance!
    Still think he should bring NJRETCOP with 'em to referee. [:D]
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Another problem! I can't get my remote voice mail to work! I had lunch with Chris, Michelle and Anthony on Wednesday, then my manager told me I would be in Houston next week. I told him, "Why don't I just go now and get it over with". I wish I would have waited![;)]

• shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    Yup, Tuesday's lookin real good.

I leave to the airport tomorrow morning at 10:30am eastern.

Gonna be great to meet ya'all.

Should I bring my boots?
  • outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    If you're referring to the ones you said needed work, I don't know much about downtown Dallas concerning a boot shop.

Now, if yer talkin' 'bout how deep it'll get, heh he, might need waders in a group like this! [:D]

That's why I had suggested you bring NJRETCOP with ya to referee. Charlie IS experienced in bs. [;)]
  • shooter4shooter4 Member Posts: 4,457
    edited November -1
    What about it Charlie, wanna take a trip?