In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

E-mail returned from armalite.

65gto38965gto389 Member Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2005 in General Discussion
I was inquiring about the ar-50 they put out. Look below to see what I mean:

COMPLETE WITH: OWNERS MANUAL
LIFETIME WARRANTY
***TYLENOL***
***EAR PLUGS***

I asked them if the tylenol and earplugs were a joke or do they inculde it with an order. They replied back saying that it is somewhat of a joke but the tylenol is actually included with the order.

Even if it gives me headaches I still would like to buy one...............Eventually.[;)]

9lfvw4.jpg

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
- Benjamin Franklin

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 65gto389
    I was inquiring about the ar-50 they put out. Look below to see what I mean:

COMPLETE WITH: OWNERS MANUAL
    LIFETIME WARRANTY
    ***TYLENOL***
    ***EAR PLUGS***

I asked them if the tylenol and earplugs were a joke or do they inculde it with an order. They replied back saying that it is somewhat of a joke but the tylenol is actually included with the order.

Even if it gives me headaches I still would like to buy one...............Eventually.[;)]

9lfvw4.jpg

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
    - Benjamin Franklin

They make a nice .50. You would not go wrong with that purchase.

Eric

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
    VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated
  • cruzie27cruzie27 Member Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    man what i wouldent do for a .50 bmg

th_sign.jpg
    th_P1010032.jpg
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cruzie27
    man what i wouldent do for a .50 bmg

th_sign.jpg
    th_P1010032.jpg

Mine would sit on my mantle so I could just stare at it all day.. maybe every now and then when I could afford a round or two, I'd go shoot it..
  • NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    I have had the chance to shoot the AR-50 a couple of times and let me tell you it is awsome. The muzzle blast it amazing, but the recoil is pretty mild. When I buy one if I dont have the money for a semi 82, I will be getting an AR-50.

John
  • IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    Good thinking boys!!!!
    I loved my AR50.

But man are they sure are heavy while hunting quail....

Mine now belongs to a guy in NY, most likely shooting it this weekend for the first time.

I can see the look on this face now...[:D]

I bet he wont be able to hear worth a damm come Monday morning.
    If my back was not so screwed up, I would still own it.

But being limited to liftig 15 lbs max, it was more of a chore to tote it anywhere.

I figured that instead of it becoming a safe queen, that I would take a little loss around $300 and sell it to the poor deserving sole.

Walte
  • sharpshooter039sharpshooter039 Member Posts: 5,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    my problem has not been affording the rifle,I can swing that,everytime I have thought about buying one the cost of a GOOD QUALITY scope that can take the pounding plus give you good optics out to 50bmg ranges scares me off.I cant buy both
  • IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    Sharpshooter - On a AR50, with its "Shark" muzzle break, the recoil is like a AR15.
    Thus you dont have to buy a high dollar "50bmg proof" scope.
    That saves you a good (50bmg proof) $1,000 alone in scopes.
    Walte