In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

YOUTUBE Question

pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in General Discussion
Why can't I get YOU Tube to continue running? It starts and stops,it didn't use to do it,but now it does it on all my downloads...??? Help!!!

Comments

• Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    Did you do my internet speed test I had up.
  • Options
    k.stanonikk.stanonik Member Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Clear history and cookies, your resources are bein drug down and slowing up your system
  • Options
    grumpygygrumpygy Member Posts: 53,466
    edited November -1
    quote:I just found out my test score was download 0.08....and I am paying for a 6.5 line(Extreme as they call it)

Maybe you should check with your provider.
  • Options
    gesshotsgesshots Member Posts: 15,679 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Make sure your Adobe Flash Player software is updated.

[:)]
    It's being willing. I found out early that most men, regardless of cause or need, aren't willing. They blink an eye or draw a breath before they pull the trigger. I won't. ~ J.B. Books
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    I think it's all the new MOVING adds they have on the pages.As soon as U get to Utoob the screen it's self is GOBBLING bandwidth,b/4 U even pick a vid!
  • Options
    montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,999 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    I think it's all the new MOVING adds they have on the pages.As soon as U get to Utoob the screen it's self is GOBBLING bandwidth,b/4 U even pick a vid!
    Yep indeed,,
  • Options
    Waco WaltzWaco Waltz Member Posts: 10,828 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to have that problem more and high speed internet cured most of it. Still happens with some videos.
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ads? People still see ads on the internet? What is wrong with you guys? USE FIREFOX AND ADBLOCK!!

Or Chrome and Adblock! Sheesh........just do it already!

Merc
  • Options
    pwilliepwillie Member Posts: 20,253 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well thanks fellows...but I fixed it when I uninstalled a 32 bit version of Adobe,and download a simple player for pdf files. Just looked at some youtube stuff and it never missed a beat... for now! LOL!My 'puter is a 64 bit model...[:D]
  • Options
    fishkiller41fishkiller41 Member Posts: 50,608
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mercury
    Ads? People still see ads on the internet? What is wrong with you guys? USE FIREFOX AND ADBLOCK!!

Merc
    I'm GAME Merc.Shoot me a link!!
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just use Firefox as your browser (or Chrome!) and install "Adblock" as an addon! Search on google to find it. Takes 30 seconds to install, works great!

Merc

quote:Originally posted by fishkiller41
    quote:Originally posted by Mercury

Merc
    I'm GAME Merc.Shoot me a link!!