In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Oswego IL, the Nazi town

CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
In Oswego it's illegal to park on the street over night. So if you have friends over and it's getting late you have to call to call the police and get permission. If you are having friends spend the night, you have to give the police the license plate number and the name of the driver.

Why these people don't tell the city to eat poop and die is beyond me. Why should American's have to tell the federal, state or any pissant town who you are seeing and who is spending the night at your house.

It's none of there flipping business! But no, this nazis town keeps records of who and when you ask for special permission. Again, why do people put up with this and how is this constitutional.

Yeah I suppose this is common in suburbs or Kalifornia, but again why doesn't somebody sue the city for a million for violating there basic freedoms.

Illinois nazis....I hate Illinois nazis.

Comments

• Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Like people say about CA......."You get the government you deserve."

Which is why I left CA.

PACK YOUR STUFF AND GET OUT!

The sooner all decent and respectable people leave these cesspools, the sooner they collapse! CA is just now finding this out!

Merc