In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Victory for our troops and a thank you.......

Duce1Duce1 Member Posts: 9,329
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Since no one in our Liberal Government will declare a " VICTORY " for our troops and give them a pat on the back and a thank you I " WILL " And I invite each and every American to do the same.

No matter how you feel about our troops being in Iraq, They have just achieved the same goals as we did in WW1 or in WW2. They defeated there enemy and achieved the goal set forth to them and returned the country of Iraq to the countries people. Now it is up to them how and where there country goes from here.

So to all involved in the goal set forth to our troops I say " Thank you". Job well done. You are the best America has to offer to the world and you have shown the world that you are true Warriors and no task large or small will be let down or given up by you.

Iraq has control of its own destiny as of today thanks to you. How they present themself from this day forth is there own choosing. You have shown them the path that they should follow but the choice is up to them. Your job is almost done as of today. Slowly you will return home from this day forth and " I " and many others are thankful for the job you have done.

Americas Warriors ( Soldiers ) THANK YOU VICTORY IS YOURS TO BE PROUD OF.

Comments

• dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    i could`nt agree more duce...they all deserve a "well done"
    and if the iraqi`s stuff up their country again,then it`s their problem to deal with...instead of sending the troops back in just push buttons and use missiles. the soldiers have done their job,now it`s up to the ordinary iraqi to see that they don`t ever have a dictator again!
  • carrie2carrie2 Member Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    100% WELL DONE
    Kentucky born and raised!
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, heroes each and every one of them. Job well done.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Duce1
    Since no one in our Liberal Government will declare a " VICTORY " for our troops and give them a pat on the back and a thank you I " WILL " And I invite each and every American to do the same.

No matter how you feel about our troops being in Iraq, They have just achieved the same goals as we did in WW1 or in WW2. They defeated there enemy and achieved the goal set forth to them and returned the country of Iraq to the countries people. Now it is up to them how and where there country goes from here.

So to all involved in the goal set forth to our troops I say " Thank you". Job well done. You are the best America has to offer to the world and you have shown the world that you are true Warriors and no task large or small will be let down or given up by you.

Iraq has control of its own destiny as of today thanks to you. How they present themself from this day forth is there own choosing. You have shown them the path that they should follow but the choice is up to them. Your job is almost done as of today. Slowly you will return home from this day forth and " I " and many others are thankful for the job you have done.

Americas Warriors ( Soldiers ) THANK YOU VICTORY IS YOURS TO BE PROUD OF.
    +1000000000

Thank you all for doing what we were not allowed to do durring the first gulf war when I was there!

(I do not mean that in a bad way and am totally sinceir. I only wish they would have let us do it right the first time so you all would not have had to go through all the BS!)
  • burdz19burdz19 Member Posts: 4,145
    edited November -1
    Thank you all for your service and your victory and to the families that lost loved ones a big thank you as well.
  • OLDCOPOLDCOP Member Posts: 629 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bless them all....the long and the short and the tall! The soldier, sailor, Coast Guardsman and Marine...the civilian support group...the medical and legal teams who fought as well. Everyone but the incompetent politicians who still can't figure it all out.
  • OLDCOPOLDCOP Member Posts: 629 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bless them all...the long and the short and the tall. The airman, soldier, sailor, Coast Guardsman and Marine! The civilian support groups too! Everyone except the incompetent politicians who still can't figure it all out.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree with you, Duce, the troops who fought in Iraq are the same as the boys who landed on Normandy Beach.

Our nation owes them a debt of gratitude.

Our leaders have lost their way, and the goals, and the missions, have been sadly confused.