In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Unbelievable!! Image of sniper in democrat ad

Comments

• Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    I guess the next thing we'll see is a major hardware store advertising wood timbers with a cross--"If it was good enough for Him, it's sure good enough for you. Buy today."

It's not what you know that gets you in trouble, it's what you know that just ain't so!
  • Options
    bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    there is NO low that a politician wont stoop to!
    barto

the hard stuff we do right away - the impossible takes a little longer
  • Options
    bhayes420bhayes420 Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Leave it to the liberals.........

Taxation WITH representation isn't so hot, either!
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,240 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Republicans have plenty of problems. I am not a Republican. But when it comes to sleazy, shameless politics, the Democrats take the cake.
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Isn't there a democrat season starting soon?

A great rifle with a junk scope,....is junk.
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,593 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Politics in general suck...This sucks more than usual.

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Liberals....
  • Options
    Short TraderShort Trader Member Posts: 718 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    JustC,
    Democrat season opens Tuesday.

Buy low, short high...
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    I can imagine how the families of the victims feel when they see these ads. It must be terrible to be constantly reminded about their tragedy.

Only putrid maggot infested low life politicians would ride the backs of the dead to further their careers!

To enslave a nation it first must be disarmed!
  • Options
    BurningDailyBurningDaily Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    JustC...Hey man i'm going hunting in Berkeley this weekend. Any weapon allowed. Are you with me? I'm not just asking JustC...whoever wants to come just say so, we'll get us some liberals.

Please visit my conservative website! www.progs.org
  • Options
    dads-freeholddads-freehold Member Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    greetings,hey burnin'dail', are you in the bay area? i'm here for a couple more days,leave for arizona saturday nite.shuting down DAMIAN and cranking up red dwarf. respt submitted dads-freehold

if your going to be a savage, be a headhunter
  • Options
    mousemouse Member Posts: 3,624
    edited November -1
    Poor taste at best.

You guys should be careful what you say, these days
    they can be construed as terroristic threats. The
    thought police are watching! Wonder if George
    Orville is still alive. He didn't know he was a
    prophet when he wrote "Animal Farm".
  • Options
    edited November -1
    greetings, just a point of oder to mous', the book about thought police was 1984. still the" thought crime" mentality is really pc now, the warning is well taken. on a liter note the famous quote from animal farm was "all animals are created equal, but some are more equal"...reminds me of our economic aristocracy. respt submitted dads-freehold

• Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Comment deleted . . . .

I'm beginning to think liberalism should be prima facie evidence of stupidity if not actual insanity.
  • Options
    blazeblaze Member Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    very saddening to realize just how low some people will go.
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BurningDaily, I'll bring the potatoes, carrots, and onions. You got a crock pot? mmmmmmm,mmmmmmm,mmmmm dem. pot roast, one of my favorites. How much is my license for out of state?

Short Trader, I suppose you will be attending as well? You bring a nice Merlot

As yall might have guessed, I will provide the beer. Name the brand and package, just don't say B....BU......BUD......BUDW.......oh you know the one.

Mouse and dads-freehold, Ya think big brother caught that one? I hope they don't take me to the big building. I actually enjoyed 1984 when I was in school, Animal farm too.

A great rifle with a junk scope,....is junk.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    LOL, I'm definetly not the person to be bringing the wine, Boone's Farm anyone?

But I will pop a top in celebration Tuesday evening if our 'hunt' is successful.

Buy low, short high...
  • Options
    ItGoBangItGoBang Member Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just wait untill the movie comes out.. The "NON GUN" people will have fun with that....

It will hurt you, More than it will hurt me..

Life Member... N R A

Thanks for all the help!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    greetings again, to shor'trad'r, that wine would be thunderbird in the bay area, esp around oakland... respt submitted dads-freehold
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whoever claimed the Democrats had the sense to have good taste? All they can see in that sniper is a sensational opportunity to make a claim for gun control, nothing else, so they wouldn't care about the real issues behind these two nuts, nor the grief of the families, nor for that matter the rights of Americans. They can's see past the metal implement and one popular shooting caliber.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dads,
    I'm clueless as to what you mean by 'thunderbird'??? Can you help an ignorant beer drinker out? Thanks.

Buy low, short high...
  • Options
    hobbisthobbist Member Posts: 176 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am not surprised. I only surprised that it took them so long to do it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    greetings again, to short'rad'r, thunderbird is and economically conservative (i don't want to say cheap) wine on the same gormet level as ripple, very popular with a certain class that usually have a street name and address. respt submitted dads-freehold

• Options
    elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well here the left goes again the democrates will stop at nothing to get the guns out of the peoples hands but on the other hand we got a republican that is running for gov. here in Illinois that was attorney general and he tricked people while in office to commit gun crimes (send gun to private person and not throught FFL dealer) on internet by telling them it was ok then the cases were dropped when brought to trial for intrapment but then the people had a hard time getting guns back so republicans are no better at least around here
  • Options
    PrebanpartsPrebanparts Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its a sorry situation when one considers that people base their vote on the ads to begin with..the political ads should be banned outright if they dont we will soon see tag lines like "If you vote in the next 10 minutes we will DOUBLE your vote...Shipping and handling not included'

There is no gravity, Politicians suck..