In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

To: Mark C.

SilentKnightSilentKnight Member Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2004 in General Discussion
This is driving me crazy. Whats the differance between a SIG P220 in 9mm and a SIG P226 in 9mm?

sg_550_neu_gr.jpg

Come and Take it

Dont mess with Texas

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Hi Mark C. Would you mind sending me or posting a picture of your auto knives? Do you have any Masters of Defense auto knives? Im thinking about getting this one.
    76-3.jpg

gren_ani.gif

Come and Take it

Dont mess with Texas
  • Options
    DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Masters of Defense are reputed to be the knife of choice among Latino cross-dressers. I believe Donna Karan even offers a sequined opera clutch with a Masters of Defense knife included.
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    I don't have any MoD in stock right now but have several of the other brands (and lots of Benchmades which I also like). I will have to attempt to take knife some photos and if successful will try to e-mail them to you (I tend to have very bad luck with this sort of thing). This will take some time since I don't have a single photo of any of my knives. What is your e-mail address?

Mark T. Christian
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Well thanks Sheepman, now everyone kows the reason I don't have any MoD knives in stock...I won't mention how many I've shipped up to folks your neck of the woods! Okay Mr. Knight, I managed to pull out a few of the automatic knives from one of the vaults and took some digital photos of Microtechs, Benchmades, a whole bunch of Bokers. I have plenty of others knives but I don't feel like fishing around in the other vaults for them right now. I somehow managed to figure out how to get the photos down loaded onto my hard drive, lost them twice, and then figured out how to send them to "My Documents" where they are now in a folder waiting to be e-mailed to you...or at least make an attempt. I thought all this digital photo stuff was supposed to be easy but it is a nightmare for me to figure out how to actually save the images beyond the camera memmory card.

Mark T. Christian
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks Mark C. my email is ZIG551@yahoo.com

Do you have any Benchmade 9050s in stock?

gren_ani.gif

Come and Take it

Dont mess with Texas
  • Options
    DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian
    ...I won't mention how many I've shipped up to folks your neck of the woods!

Are you sayin' Clouder is also Diablo Con Vestido Azul on the umakemehorny.com board?
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    I thought it was Diablo Desnudo

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I keep trying to send the photos and get a message about an SMT server not being able to accept them, asking me to wait 60 seconds (which I do) then the entire program disconnecting and telling me about some sort of error. I have no clue what this means or how to correct it but it appears to be a dead end. Sorry

Mark T. Christian
  • Options
    ameriskinameriskin Member Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    they might either be too big, or you're trying to send too many at one time