In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Beretta 9000s any oppinions

john wjohn w Member Posts: 4,104
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
Thinking of buying a beretta 9000s in 40S&W. I have shot this gun and it points well and seems to have a halfway decent trigger pull. Does anyone here own one and have formed an oppinion on it good or bad?. Thanks Guys

Comments

• Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have a 9000s 9MM DAO which has been discontinued in DAO but its my back up Duty weapon. It carries 12+1 Rounds of 9MM +P+ and is very accurate. I only carry +P+ Loads on Duty not for practice. But its a gun well worth the money. The rubber/plastic grip texture is great if your hands are wet. Ive put many rounds through mine with no wear or feeding issues.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you for the reply. I have been shooting one of my friends in 40S&W and it points well and shoots well also. I think i will have to find one for carry as it is lightweight also. Thank you
  • Options
    DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The only thing uglier than a Beretta 9000 are Rosie O'Donnell's panty liners in summer.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yes i agree with the ugly but they have a good trigger pull and are accurate. Maybe i will wrap it in black tape so it will not be so ugly!.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    yes yuck looks like poop but shoots like a dream and is accurate to boot but it beats a mini glock all to hell and back.If you held and shot one i think you may change your mind.
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You guys must be seeing a different picture, I think the 90000S Series is a very sharp looking gun. In my cade I have a 13 shot 9MM in a .380 sized handgun. The grips, Night Sites and and all are great, maybe its ugly and I dont see it but it does the job.[;)]