In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Went to a gun show today

bama55bama55 Member Posts: 6,389 ✭✭
edited September 2007 in General Discussion
trying to find a holster for a 357 5 and 1/2 inch new model Black hawk. I rummaged through about 8 or 9 boxes of holsters to no avail. Prices were very reasonable, $20.00 was the highest one but none would work for a Black hawk except for some left hand ones. Show coming up in Fort Wayne in a couple of weeks so will try again.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I went to a gun show today and came home disgusted. The place was packed elbow to elbow, people were just pushing and bumping into each other. It took forever to get out of the place. The prices were ridiculus. I only bought some 8mm surplus and some 30-06 reloading dies. The ammo was $25.00 for 100 shells. It was a waste to pay good money to get in.[xx(]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Every one keeps saying the gun laws are killing the gun shows. No way. It's the prices. You can't get a decent price from a dealer, only the non dealers. $450.00 for a SAR1? I don't think so guys, I don't think so.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    22 prices were $59.95 on up. I told one dealer I had plenty and he said he would pay me 50 bucks a brick for all I had! Told him no thanks I was just kidding to see what he would say. Kinda pissed him off.[:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Traded for some ammo. Bought a box of Rem. 2 3/4" Nitro Mag #2 and a box of #2 Nitro-Steel shells, both for $20.
    Got to hold a Brass Frame Henry (real). Guy was carrying it around, not really wanting to sell it unless he got a highball cash offer. Saw him laugh at a few offers. Mag tube had a couple of small dents, about a 24" barrel, finish was gone, light rust. Missing the mag. spring and dust cover. Had sling mounts on barrel and left side of stock. 4 digit serial number. Very neat old gun. I would love to know the history on that one!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sold my Dan Wesson 8" barreled 357. fer $225.00 Almost bought a Colt new model 22, 4" barrel fer $300.00 in about 80% What do you all think, was $300.00 to much???????????????? Me thinks it was.[:0]