In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Ill try this one more time!!!

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited November 2002 in General Discussion
I posted this earlier in a previous post but for one reason or another it was deleted! Seems I have been having that problem lately.
Mabooger was right I am a little upset over tommorrows visit to the Dr. Perhaps it has made me a little defensive. I do not take criticism well that is a fact.
If I offended anyone in any way in my previous posts it was unintentional. For this I apoligize! I am getting older but not necessarily wiser.
Thank you all for your support and advice, you have no idea how much it meant to me, I will take your advice and try not to take these things personable in the future.
Your a great bunch of guys It has been a pleasure!
To quote from DadsFreehold "respectfully submitted" Pabooger

Edited by - pabooger on 10/31/2002 23:25:44

Comments

• HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Hope the visit to the doctor goes well for you. Hang in thar, pa!

It's not what you know that gets you in trouble, it's what you know that just ain't so!
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
  • TazmuttTazmutt Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wishing you the best for the dr's visit tomorrow. Maintain your good attitude and keep your chin up !

Taz

"A Fear of Weapons is a sign of Retarded Sexual
    and Emotional Maturity" Sigmund Freud
    "MOLON LABE !"
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    Pa- Good luck at the doctors tomorrow. Thanks for the pleasure of your most gracious company in this forum. Like the man said, sometimes bad thngs happen to good people. You are good people in my book. Here's wishing that getting poofed is the worst thing to befall you. DB

If it ain't broke-it ain't ours!!!
  • William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    PaBooger, I hope all goes well for you tomorrow....

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Liberals....
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Does this mean your staying? Are you over your temper tantrum? Or did mabooger take you out behind the woodshed with a hickory switch? Just funnin with ya. Hope there is nothing but GOOD news from the doc.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • charlie15charlie15 Member Posts: 937 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    pabooger, if it's the same post i'm thinking about, well my post ahead of you got poofed too. I'll admit my mind was a little in the gutter on that one!

IF A GOVERMENT'S OPPRESSIVE, THEN REPRESS IT!!
  • capecodcapecod Member Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good luck at your Doctor's appointment - I wish you well. I never had a reason to write to you directly before but I have read your posts - I don't always agree with your humor but your presence makes this forum a lot more interesting and you would be sorely missed. Thanks for staying on.
    John

John in PA
    jmknaut@juno.com
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    I'll ask the man upstairs for a good report by the doctor. Glad you're still around. After what I've seen in life, hardly anything offends me any more.

The NRA is on our side!
  • dads-freeholddads-freehold Member Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    greetings,paboog'r now you take care tomorrow,and we'll be praying that every things ok. remember this non corbuindum illegitamii est. respt submitted dads-freehold

if your going to be a savage, be a headhunter