In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hunters now being hunted?

Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2005 in General Discussion
Does anyone have the link to ALF/WAR? They said something about killing hunters if they have to in oder to stop all hunting?

Thanks.

JBoss...If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier!!!!!!!

M16.gif

Comments

• Options
    HeavyBarrelHeavyBarrel Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A bunch of urbanite hippies coming into the woods to hunt hunters? Surly they can't be serious.
  • Options
    Jimmy BossJimmy Boss Member Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Found it! You got to read this mess[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

Hunters are the latest targets of the animal rights extremists and may become victims of homicide. It seems terrorist organizations like the Animal Liberation Front (ALF) and Win Animal Rights (WAR) have become so radical that now they believe it is alright to kill humans to protect animals. Right now they are headed to New Jersey to stop a bear hunt by any means they can.

I just read a report by Cam Edwards on the 21st where ALF went to the home of Lloyd Harbor, New York mayor Leland Hairr and painted anti-hunting slogans on his home and his car in the garage because he had asked the state for a special season to help with a problem of too many deer in the area of his city.

Well the state of New York had already backed down, but not because of this act, they had already stopped because of pressure from the Catholic seminary in that city. So this criminal act never needed to happen in the first place. The police need to bring those responsible for this to justice as quick as possible.

There is a common thread between ALF and WAR, however they deny any connection. The North American Animal Liberation Press Office (NAALPO) has as one of their national press officers Camille Hankins who is the founder of WAR. They also have a Dr. Jerry Vlasak a trauma surgeon in Los Angeles, California as a press officer and he is a member of ALF. In an interview on "60 Minutes" Vlasak has said, "I think for five lives, ten lives, 15 human lives, we could save a million, two million, ten million nonhuman lives." He told CBS, "I think people who torture innocent beings should be stopped. And if they won't stop when you ask them nicely, they won't stop when you demonstrate to them what they're doing is wrong, then they should be stopped using whatever means necessary." What does this mean to you?

They have become terrorists and their target is hunters and others. I think they mean to do whatever it takes including breaking the law and using homicide to stop hunting of animals. Every hunter who goes into the field should be ready and willing to do what it takes to protect themselves. This means you may need to leave someone in camp now to protect it. You will not only have to watch for game now you will have to distrust and watch anyone else in the wood with you. Can you see how this is going to affect our national pastime and heritage? What is this world coming too? We may soon know if they are willing to take a human life to protect a bear.

To date no one in government is speaking out against these organizations. Are they afraid of them or what? Right now these groups have destroyed over 100 million dollars worth of property and they are becoming more violent. They have declared war on us so when will our government and law enforcement do something about it? It's time to start fighting back. Perhaps the ALF and WAR people will wake up to find someone painted their homes and vehicles. Do we need a group to fight them on their own terms? Will the government do anything to that group? I think they would.

What this means is that you and I will have to be very careful in the future and around our own homes. Will I become a target because I write about this? Well I can tell you I am already on their list for not only writing about them but because I have fought against them politically on many occasions. I will tell them the same thing I told criminals who made threats against me and my family, "Come on down and make your first shot count, because the second one is mine and I don't miss."

This is not the America we asked for and it sure isn't what many of us fought the wars for, but it is reality in this day and age. It's time to get active and stop this kind of activity before it goes to a shooting war. Call our political leaders and let them know how you feel. In short get involved before it is to late, the time to act is now.

[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

JBoss...If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you are reading it in English, thank a soldier!!!!!!!

M16.gif
  • Options
    tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    What a bunch of morons , reckon after a few of them get their brains blown out they might get the message. I think there might be more hunters than there are of these dipsticks , maybe next year we will get a few * tags with our hunting license.

Neo-Jedi
    Order
    th_reblogo.gif
    th_israel-army_04.gif
  • Options
    morsecodemorsecode Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And you just know that any action taken by a hunter, even legitimate self-defense, will play poorly in the press. So what else is new? [:(!]
  • Options
    jimkanejimkane Member Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    let these scum come after me, I'll show them what hollow points do, a terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist, it doesn't matter what their motive is.

purpleheart.jpg27Nov2003 Samarra, Iraq
  • Options
    rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    If they do catch one of those ALF'ers alive, premeditated murder, give them the death sentence.

gclooters.gif
  • Options
    RugerFordRugerFord Member Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Remember, if you end up shooting a hippie while hunting, they are classified as varmints and require no tag.
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hunt with balistic tips,..a few shredded limbs and they will be all gone.

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?
  • Options
    dlrjjdlrjj Member Posts: 5,528 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It might be interesting to catch one, pen him up in a cage, and let a wild animal kill him.[}:)]

"Tax evasion is illegal; tax avoidance is an art form"
    Tax evasion is illegal, tax avoidance is an art form.
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...Is the "stupid people" season open yet? If it is Im grabbin and packin now,....oh yeh, whats the limit?...[:(!]..[^]..[:D]

"their in front of us,their behind us,their to our left,and to our right...they cant get away from us now boys!"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Bloviator
    ...Is the "stupid people" season open yet? If it is Im grabbin and packin now,....oh yeh, whats the limit?...[:(!]..[^]..[:D]

"their in front of us,their behind us,their to our left,and to our right...they cant get away from us now boys!"

After 32 years in education, I can honestly state that there seems to be no limit on stupid people, so I don't see how there can be a limit on the harvest.[:D][:D]

• Options
    eastwood44mageastwood44mag Member Posts: 2,655 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Save a deer

Bag an activist.

I hate hippies.

O Lord,
    grant me the Serenity
    to accept the things
    I cannot change
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the supreme firepower to make the difference.
  • Options
    kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Good thing about hippies though, you'll smell 'em coming so the odds of one getting close enough to sneak a shot at you are slim[:D] If you smell a strange medley of marijuana and BO on the wind, top up the magazine[:p]

Neo-Jedi Council
    th_rebspin.gif
    th_23018.gifth_22987.jpgMWC '05
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kingjoey
    Good thing about hippies though, you'll smell 'em coming so the odds of one getting close enough to sneak a shot at you are slim[:D] If you smell a strange medley of marijuana and BO on the wind, top up the magazine[:p]

Neo-Jedi Council
    th_rebspin.gif
    th_23018.gifth_22987.jpgMWC '05

There might also be a faint waft of strawberry "Ripple".[;)]

• Options
    BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    Guess these geniuses never thought of hunter = FIREARM![}:)] I say bring em on, see how long their reserves hold out.

Man's last hope... The Star Wars Kid.. Jedi Master!

star_wars_kid.gif
  • Options
    cruzie27cruzie27 Member Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ive been curious about what exactly a 203gr. SP 7.62x54R would do to a two legged target,.................thinking it would be a tad messy

and really what are these guys thinking?,..im the last guy they want to shoot at/threaten with death.

i game for a open season on these A-holes,...i liked the "save a deer Bag an activist"[;)]

th_sign.jpg
    th_P1010032.jpg
  • Options
    PinheadPinhead Member Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Part of Hillaries village I suppose.
  • Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    So when there is a massive die-off of a species due to over-population I suppose they wouldn't mind if all the carcasses were transported to their front yard and stacked, so that all could see the final result of their mismanagement.
  • Options
    PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
    edited November -1
    quote:Junior Member

USA
    190 Posts
    Posted - 11/30/2005 : 10:53:50 PM

And you just know that any action taken by a hunter, even legitimate self-defense, will play poorly in the press. So what else is new?

Just remember the "Three S's"

1)Shoot
    2)Shovel
    3)Shut up!!

00023904.jpg
    "DEATH BEFORE DISMOUNT!!"
    00069663.jpg3rd%20ID.gif
    "It's all about shot placement..."
  • Options
    dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    "Vlasak has said, "I think for five lives, ten lives, 15 human lives (hunters), we could save a million, two million, ten million nonhuman lives."

Works both ways.
  • Options
    agman1999agman1999 Member Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Save a deer, bag a hippie? No way! The hippie meat would have to taste awful after all the acid, hash brownies, and pot.

I'm still bagging my deer. I just want free bonus tags for the pinkos. [:D]
  • Options
    bperdue21bperdue21 Member Posts: 1,457 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Eastwood, my buddy's dad runs a sign shop and they run off stickers for your windows. i might see how much it will cost me to make up a couple hundred and distribute them. great slogan.

I'm not an expert, but i did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.
  • Options
    IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    Hey all y'all ALF hippies, come on down to Oklahoma!!!

Make sure your will is up to date.

Cause you will never be seen again!!!!!

This is not a threat, but a true reality, in Oklahoma.
    Happens everyday...
    Walte
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by agman1999
    Save a deer, bag a hippie? No way! The hippie meat would have to taste awful after all the acid, hash brownies, and pot.

I'm still bagging my deer. I just want free bonus tags for the pinkos. [:D]

You just have to soak the meat in vinegar for 24-48 hours before you cook it.

O Lord,
    grant me the Serenity
    to accept the things
    I cannot change
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bperdue21
    Eastwood, my buddy's dad runs a sign shop and they run off stickers for your windows. i might see how much it will cost me to make up a couple hundred and distribute them. great slogan.

I'm not an expert, but i did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

The quote isn't mine, so I'll be the first to caution against copyright infringement. Course, if no one grumbles, no harm = no foul.

O Lord,
    grant me the Serenity
    to accept the things
    I cannot change
  • Options
    chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From Jimmy Boss's reply......They also have a Dr. Jerry Vlasak a trauma surgeon in Los Angeles, California as a press officer and he is a member of ALF. In an interview on "60 Minutes" Vlasak has said, "I think for five lives, ten lives, 15 human lives, we could save a million, two million, ten million nonhuman lives." He told CBS, "I think people who torture innocent beings should be stopped. And if they won't stop when you ask them nicely, they won't stop when you demonstrate to them what they're doing is wrong, then they should be stopped using whatever means necessary." What does this mean to you?.....

1. It means to me as a meat eater, hunter, fisherman ect) that I wouldn't want to be his patient.

2. It means a ambitious lawyer needs to check out this guy. He may find some easy profitable work.

3. It means that some Hospital administrator should be very nervous.