In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

home grown jihad

CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
just got this link in email
35 camps in the USA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hPebatL5_c

Comments

• Options
    CHEVELLE427CHEVELLE427 Member Posts: 6,750
    edited November -1
    I have a burr under my saddle, and hope it does not offend and Muslim good guys in our website family. I lack the technical ability to post a link to the article, but you have all seen it today. Two Americans in California have been charged with WAGING WAR ON THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! What really chaps me is that they are only looking at a max of 20 years each! They should get life.

I grew up in the 50s and 60s. We were the "Kumbaya Generation," and believed the UN was going to save the world. Everybody was going to get along. Everyone: Christian, Muslim, Jew, white, black, green, was basically good. Kumbaya.

As I grew up, I got smarter. Thirty years of war (non-stop since the Tehran Embassy) has taught me we are in doo-doo. And the silence of moderate Muslims around the world tells me the doo-doo is deep. Today, I feel like naming a pig Muhammad and posting it in a full-page ad in the Tehran Times. I have come to believe that Islam is brutally evil.

Somebody please try to talk me back from the edge. Tell me I am wrong.
  • Options
    chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jihad=Crusade ????