In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

FIVE POSTS TO GO!

boeboeboeboe Member Posts: 3,331
edited November 2002 in General Discussion
Just five more posts and I get some kinda reward, right? And the bonus check. Thought someone would like to know where to send the bonus money. You do get a bonus for 1,000 posts, right???

To err is human, to moo is bovine.

Comments

• Options
    4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    I heard it was a new rifle of your choice and a tee shirt.

"It was like that when I got here,I think"
  • Options
    groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Where do we sign up for the rifle! I made it last week and haven't got one yet!! GHD
  • Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Four stars, you know what that means your just one step closer to being a politician!
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Why that just means five more BM-59 posts, you should have that taken care of by the end of this evening! What did you decide to do about the tactical shotgun? Things got pretty HOT and heavy during the discussion on that post. Any one brand or model sound good to you?

Mark T. Christian
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Don't look behind ya!

If your gonna be stupid you better be tough !!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    MC,

I had been in favor of the SPAS 12 for quite a while, but heard the Benelli was really much better. But then again, a Mossburg with that Knoxx conversion kit and 10 round drum sure looks good. Might satisfy my primeval instincts. Did I spell that right?

What I'm really looking for is something that will attach to the bottom of my BM59 and shoot 12 gauge shells via pump mode though.

There's a gunshow coming up this weekend, I think I'll have about a grand set aside for something, just whatever the best deal walking down the isle will be.

• Options
    edited November -1
    1,000. All I have to do is push the enter key and I get my prize, right?

Edited by - boeboe on 11/01/2002 16:16:43
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    WAY TO GO BOE BOE!!

If your gonna be stupid you better be tough !!
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    Damn kids. I remember back in the old days when, if we only had 1000 posts, we didn't speak until spoken to.

Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Damm got a whole lot of Generals in here, Starting to look like the Pentagon.

Sir's~