Anybody else feeling odd?

yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 19,211 ✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
Last weekend my internal clock was telling me it was later than it actually was. This I thought was odd but didn't pay much attention. And again today I'm thinking it must be like 15:00 when it was actually 13:00. Now I haven't been drinking so I know I should start stat.

With this being one of the milder November I'm wondering if that's throwing off my internal clock? It's warm so my body doesn't think it's a begining of winter. Yet the day being short is doing something to my wee brain. Blackberry Kracken will help with Ginger Ale. Mason Jar with smooshed up Blackberries soaking in Kracken Rum. No more typing it's drinking time.

Comments

• austin20austin20 Member Posts: 28,033 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No not odd but I do feel old.[:)]
  • armilitearmilite Member Posts: 35,195 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by austin20

Being 62 I feel the same way. [;)]
  • woodshed87woodshed87 Member Posts: 25,785
    edited November -1
    Onry Grass Of Saki On locki For You,,,, Yoshy
    Woody[;)]
  • CoolhandLukeCoolhandLuke Member Posts: 7,817 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep the first few weeks of the day light savings crap always throws me off balance.[B)][B)]
    We have to fight so we can run away.
    Capt. Jack Sparrow.
  • Old.22BoltsOld.22Bolts Member Posts: 6,032
    edited November -1

Me too....[:)]
  • ChrisInTempeChrisInTempe Member Posts: 15,562
    edited November -1
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,758 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My internal clock has been screwed up for years. Wide awake at 0300,,,, for what!!??!! [:(!]
  • dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1

Odd and old [xx(]
    Body clock not adjusted yet, and turned 70 Tues [:(]
  • 1BigGuy1BigGuy Member Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Perhaps this is a side effect of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). The days are getting shorter and the nights longer.
  • montanajoemontanajoe Member, Moderator Posts: 51,136 ******
    edited November -1
    ...this is a sign,,[;)]
  • kumatekumate Member Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    my wife was feeling odd for a few days this last week, now that you mention it. turns out it was her sister I was feeling [}:)]
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 19,211 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by woodshed87
    Onry Grass Of Saki On locki For You,,,, Yoshy
    Woody[;)]

Your Japanese is "Sucki-Sucki".

SAD, huh? So do I need to get one of those light emmiting head gear like the Vikings use?
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member Posts: 20,356 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kumate
    my wife was feeling odd for a few days this last week, now that you mention it. turns out it was her sister I was feeling [}:)]

Ha!
  • retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,632 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wish the time bandits would go ahead and do "Daylight Savings Time"... FULL TIME!!!
    Changing back and forth sucks like a HOOVER ...
  • us55840us55840 Member Posts: 31,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I recall feeling odd for the first time after having sex with on hot girl way back in my younger days.

It was a wonderful odd feeling I have had the pleasure of experiencing thousands of more times and hope to again in a day or two.

[8D][^]
    "This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it." Abraham Lincoln
  • FrancFFrancF Member, Moderator Posts: 35,278 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by yoshmyster
    Last weekend my internal clock was telling me it was later than it actually was. This I thought was odd but didn't pay much attention. And again today I'm thinking it must be like 15:00 when it was actually 13:00. Now I haven't been drinking so I know I should start stat.

With this being one of the milder November I'm wondering if that's throwing off my internal clock? It's warm so my body doesn't think it's a begining of winter. Yet the day being short is doing something to my wee brain. Blackberry Kracken will help with Ginger Ale. Mason Jar with smooshed up Blackberries soaking in Kracken Rum. No more typing it's drinking time.

Yep! But I think it's supposed to drop in the high 20's low 30's on tuesday. It was 70 up here today.