In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

C&P from another site.............

D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist.

The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the Democrats in Congress.'

The interview ended.

Comments

• D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    Based on the 2006 TOTAL population of each respective race in the United States, it is:

5.27% white* (5.27% of the white population is on welfare)

27.78% black* (27.78% of the black population is on welfare)

11.47% Hispanic* ** (11.47% of the Hispanic population is on welfare)

Many people like to report the following statistic, as it is more politically correct-as they can state that more whites are on welfare, than are blacks.

Base on the the number of people that receive welfare it is:

39% white 11,661,000 of 29,900,000 recipients

38% black 11,362,000 of 29,900,000

17% Hispanic 5,083,000 of 29,900,000

great example of making the numbers say whatever you want them to.
  • moonshinemoonshine Member Posts: 8,471
    edited November -1
    Got a link or video I want to see that.
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
  • gregwgregw Member Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gotta love the Nuge...He definatley tells it like it is, I especially like it when he is on the outdoor channel hunting on his own land in Michigan and dares the officials to tell him he cannot hunt over corn or apples