In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

My past year Good Riddence 2007

wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
edited January 2008 in General Discussion
2007 has really sucked for me, and I'm glad for it to go.
This year started with a Ice storm in January leaving me with no power and damage to my yard and house. In March high winds take out my big maple dropping it on my deck. It then it floods damaging my lease and crops and put my brother out of his house and into mine for several days. Oily water from the flooded refinery destroy my Uncle Bills farm. Then I got bitten by a spider and the location of the bite better be left unsaid. Now December hits us with another ice storm destroying my trees and knocking me out of electricity for over a week. Did I mention my insurance company canciled my policy after the tree took out my deck. So this year has really sucked and I'm glad it is over.

Comments

• Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    I think that all means - 2008 can only get better for you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Doug
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    You don't need a new year, you need a real estate agent. Get the hell outta there!
    [:0]
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hope the new year brings MANY happy memories for you.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!
    What's next?
  • searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wipala
    2007 has really sucked for me, and I'm glad for it to go.
    This year started with a Ice storm in January leaving me with no power and damage to my yard and house. In March high winds take out my big maple dropping it on my deck. It then it floods damaging my lease and crops and put my brother out of his house and into mine for several days. Oily water from the flooded refinery destroy my Uncle Bills farm. Then I got bitten by a spider and the location of the bite better be left unsaid. Now December hits us with another ice storm destroying my trees and knocking me out of electricity for over a week. Did I mention my insurance company canciled my policy after the tree took out my deck. So this year has really sucked and I'm glad it is over.

It's been a tough year for our area, my friend. I'm with you. I sincerely hope 2008 is better.