In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Any resource on shot (west coast)

WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2004 in General Discussion
I'm looking to buy in the really near future between 1000-3000lbs of shot, apparently I've bought all the shot for the year from my current source, anybody have any sources in the Sacramento/Reno/Fresno/Bakersfield area? If I can buy 3000lbs of shot it should last me quite a while, and I won't have to worry about where I'm going to buy shot for the rest of the year I'd guess. 3000lbs of shot should be good for around 45,000 shotgun reloads I'm guessing. If any of you math guys want to double check me feel free on that one.

R/

Dave
th_bigclay.bmp
How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller

Comments

• Options
    TRAP55TRAP55 Member Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dave, do you ever do anything small?[:p] I do admire your passion![8D]
    BTW...How do you intend to transport a ton and a half of lead to Florida?
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    In the U-haul where they will be paying me by how much the truck weights, kind of like killing two birds with one stone!

R/

Dave
    th_bigclay.bmp
    How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • Options
    temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can just drive over the hill to the source Dave. I used to drive over Hwy 88 east of Stockton and it was about 2-2.5 hrs on the road from I-5. -- West Coast Shot, Inc. -- 32 Red Rock Rd. -- Carson City, Nevada 89076. -- I think this is still a good address, but couldn't find the Phone #.-- You used to have to buy at least 800lbs to buy direct but it's been awhile.......hope this helps...good luck..........[8D]