In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Offline Lister

deszorngottesdeszorngottes Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
Does anyone know why the offline lister doesn't work for me? I have XP. wont register software. says i'm not connected even when on line logged into site.

Comments

• Options
    deszorngottesdeszorngottes Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Haven't been around for a couple years. Tried to use my Offline lister and it says to contact ?GB. I have done a search but can't find anything. What is the story?
    Thanks.
  • Options
    CaptFunCaptFun Member Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    XP has been EOL (End of Life) since April 2014. As such it is no longer supported by GunBroker.com

In addition, any browser or OS that does not support TLS 1.1 (as a minimum) will no longer function with GunBroker.com
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Make sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer that is for XP. I believe that is IE8. Also, go to the internet options / advanced and make sure that whatever TLS options are there, are enabled.

You might also try downloading another browser such as Firefox and using it. While what the captain said is absolutely true regarding XP, it may buy you a little more time with it by using an alternative browser.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.