In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

2004 Shooters Bible

NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
Is on the stand,I bought mine last night.I have briefly got to look it over and it seems to be the best one yet.Lots of good topic's,pictures and plenty of guns.[8D]

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"

Comments

• Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    whats on the cover this year. im a fan of gun digest my self

"Every time I hear the words animal and rights in the same sentence, I'm going out and killing 20 of something" - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought the 2003 version for my dad last year. I'll have to go check out the new one at wally world.. or maybe I'll go to the bookstore, where they have nice leather chairs, read the whole book, then put it back. [:D]

www.ammoday.com
    bulletline.gif
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,953 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Neither seems of much value to me.

My heros have always killed cowboys.
  • Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Headzilla the 2004 Edition has a walnut Ruger Model 77 .17HMR and a Laminate stocked one along with a Ruger Single Six in .17 HMR.Its hard to beat them Rugers.[:D]I to buy the Gun Digest,but cant find it anywhere?

Rugster

"Toujours Pret"
  • Options
    leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They are great to read when your on the toilet. Takes me a while, and many flushes before I finish one.
  • Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think the shooters bible is a good read, but a horrible reference manual... For that, the gun traders guid or gun values typically gets the call.
    However, the shooters bible has the ballistics chart in the back which is nice.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.