In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Gagirl

bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
edited January 2006 in General Discussion
Please put more pictures of yourself up on yahoo. Those that are there are relly nice, but I need new ones.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    hi Nadine...whatcha been up to? haven't seen you post in a while...you and your family ok? still workin out with weights?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    your prayers, even tho you did not ask for them, I did. should have been answered. I asked that the members pray for you and your dogs, and your neighbors. Well I just don't remember what all I did ask for them to pray for, your problems should be over. Such is the power of p[rayer.!! Some one of you should be able to come up with a "powerful prawer". For the life of me, I have never
    understand what a "powerful prayer" was supposed to do.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Where ya been? Haven't seen you around in a while. Good to see ya back. Even if it is responding to, uhm, morons.[:D]
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    awww... thanks! been in and out... had a land slide of family things, deaths, illnesses and some minor surgery (my hand now twice as of yesterday) and now in the process of a take over of the family business. Been nuts around my house tha last couple months and looking to get VERY busy. But doubling my income and that's always a plus!

Thanks for asking [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Been putting your hands where they don't belong again?[:D] [:0] Good luck with the family business. I am part of mine. Usually rewarding, usually.........