In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Let's support the protesters

AmpersandAmpersand Member Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
edited April 2003 in General Discussion
I think I have some rope around here somewhere.

&

Comments

• chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    Let's draft them and send them over their, they don't have to fight if they don't want to. but lets get them over their in the front lines
  • TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We could blind fold them and use them as mine detectors. [:p]

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."(Proverbs 22:6)
  • chunkstylechunkstyle Member Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chuck
    Let's draft them and send them over their, they don't have to fight if they don't want to. but lets get them over their in the front lines

Let's do that to those snotty rich frat boys who turn out for the pro-war rallies... I mean, what are they waiting for?

Iraqi: "Is it true that only 13% of American kids can find Iraq on a map?"
    American reporter: "Yes, but all 13% are Marines"

"I think life should be more like TV. All of life's problems ought to be solved within 30 minutes with simple homilies. All our desires should be instantly gratified. Women should always wear tight clothes, and men should carry powerful handguns. Of course, if life was really like that, what would we watch on TV?"

- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)