In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Catch yall on the flip side

Chevyman TxChevyman Tx Member Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
I am gonna go huntin tomorrow in the great mesquite jungle of the Texas Hill Country. Gonna kick some rocks and jackrabbits and get away from this yaupon thicket around here. I know you will all miss me and i will miss you to, NOT!! [:D][:D] Hope the rest of you can go have some fun somewhere your selves! Cyall later.

Dustin K. Griffin

Comments

• Options
    outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Hey big boy, we drove through Rocksprings/377 on the way back from Del Rio. Whitetail and porcupines were everywhere, must have seen seven dead porkers on the side of the road.

Maybe rosie and his wife have been drivin' through there? [:D]
  • Options
    TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Enjoy God's country friend. [:)]

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."(Proverbs 22:6)
  • Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So ODT, do you think the chevyman is gonna hunt some quill pigs?[}:)]

My heros have always killed cowboys.
  • Options
    Chevyman TxChevyman Tx Member Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just got back, didnt see any deer . All i could hear was the twins fighting and kicking the stand walls!! HOt weather and i dont think the deer are moving very much out there yet. OUtdoortexas , i was gonna call you when i got there but i didnt have any signal at all!

Dustin K. Griffin
  • Options
    outdoortexasoutdoortexas Member Posts: 4,780
    edited November -1
    Ah, but you spent quality time with the boys. [:D]

Couldn't go myself, but didn't think you'd enjoy the heat. Opening day with it in the eighties is no fun. We need that real norther.

HE DOG,
    didn't explain, but figured it would be the twins first time to see one. Dustin doesn't have 'em there in the east part of the state. [;)]