In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Im back from break

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
edited November 2003 in General Discussion
boy was that a well needed break. spent the week hunting. one morning going out, one sleeping in. what did i get for my effort a big doe on friday afternoon. we spent the morning driving deer where i had a shot at a deer but i passed because i was shooting into some fog and didnt know where the one driver was. later in the day its pouring out rain and im hunting with my friend that was going back to school that night. he wanted to hear the gun go off so he went bunny hunting while i was deer hunting, after walking around getting wet we see some people that are going to drive the land thats next to my grandmothers. before we get there i hear bang bang bang too late, so we go and investigate the shooting on the way there i see a coyoterunning full tilt accross a corn field a quick shot missed by about 10 feet. but considering it was running full bore and i shot at it with a slug at around 100 yards and i got to hear the gun go off i was happy.

"Every time I hear the words animal and rights in the same sentence, I'm going out and killing 20 of something" - Ted Nugent

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    boy was that a well needed break. spent the week hunting. one morning going out, one sleeping in. what did i get for my effort a big doe on friday afternoon. we spent the morning driving deer where i had a shot at a deer but i passed because i was shooting into some fog and didnt know where the one driver was. later in the day its pouring out rain and im hunting with my friend that was going back to school that night. he wanted to hear the gun go off so he went bunny hunting while i was deer hunting, after walking around getting wet we see some people that are going to drive the land thats next to my grandmothers. before we get there i hear bang bang bang too late, so we go and investigate the shooting on the way there i see a coyoterunning full tilt accross a corn field a quick shot missed by about 10 feet. but considering it was running full bore and i shot at it with a slug at around 100 yards and i got to hear the gun go off i was happy.

"Every time I hear the words animal and rights in the same sentence, I'm going out and killing 20 of something" - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    boy was that a well needed break. spent the week hunting. one morning going out, one sleeping in. what did i get for my effort a big doe on friday afternoon. we spent the morning driving deer where i had a shot at a deer but i passed because i was shooting into some fog and didnt know where the one driver was. later in the day its pouring out rain and im hunting with my friend that was going back to school that night. he wanted to hear the gun go off so he went bunny hunting while i was deer hunting, after walking around getting wet we see some people that are going to drive the land thats next to my grandmothers. before we get there i hear bang bang bang too late, so we go and investigate the shooting on the way there i see a coyoterunning full tilt accross a corn field a quick shot missed by about 10 feet. but considering it was running full bore and i shot at it with a slug at around 100 yards and i got to hear the gun go off so i was happy. so we go to where the shooting was and i see a guy standing in my field holding a rifle we are shotgun only for deer. well i sent him packing seems he wasted a coyote and was retriving it.
    after this its about 1 oclock and i have been up since 5am so im thinking about a nap, but the phone rings krugs get up here we need to do 2 quick drives. me ok ill be up in 20 mins. get there stand in the field the drive starts 5 minutes later i shoot a 140 pound doe running at 50 yards, not the best shot i spined her at but she droped a shot to the head to finish up and its gutting time.

anything new happen on here i see we have 2 new trolls?