In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

History of the gun

paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
edited October 2003 in General Discussion
Well all I caught was the part about the Smith and Wesson's it was pretty interesting! If anyone see's that this show is coming on a gain please let me know as Id like to see the whole thing! Thanks

pacamopasrear.gif

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
This was the Ancient law of Youth
Old times are past, old times are done:
But the Law runs true, O little son!

Comments

• Options
    bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They have it on every few months, and have a marathon like they did today a couple times a year. It's good stuff...
    I'm glad the history channel hasn't given up on guns, I think they typically give them a fair shake.
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • Options
    bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    I really like the curator of the national armament museum."The Shoshone was the worst piece of crap ever inflicted on the American fighting man." I noticed that when the French were showing the wonders of their gun to the American military, they never actually fired it.When John Browning came out with his 1919 he fired it continuously for over an hour without a misfire. I keep forgetting to write the Histiry Channel to thank them for the series.

Big Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    when that guy retires i want his job

"Every time I hear the words animal and rights in the same sentence, I'm going out and killing 20 of something" - Ted Nugent