In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

what to buy for my b-day

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
edited July 2003 in General Discussion
I'll be turning 21 in a mere 53 days, so the girlfriends been asking what to get me[:D]. Its a tuff desicion. I dont know what I need more right now. Im torn between a Harrington & Richarson Ultra Slug Hunter and a Bushnel Halosight. Right now If i got the slug gun I would already have a scope to mount on it, but I have a remy 870 with a rifled slug barrel So then I would have 2 slug guns. But if i got the halo sight I would have a really nice deer set up and it wouldnt matter if I was driving deer or stand hunting, and not the mention all the good things GHD and pabooger have said about there sights. Anybody have any thing to say about said slug gun that would make me not want to get it or make me buy it?

Comments

• Options
    spectre7spectre7 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    21, sounds like a good time to pick up a pistol friend.
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Not really into pistols at the moment. Im more into hunting than shooting. Its not that i dont like to shoot its just that im on a budget and cant offord to do it as much as id like to. And im kind of hoping that dad will give me one of his for the special occasion. If not Theres always christmas or some other time down the line.
  • Options
    bolthandlebolthandle Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    All the buzz right now is the 17 HRM, how about one of those.

Bolt

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER
  • Options
    spectre7spectre7 Member Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That being the case, I can't brag enough on the holosight. I've got one on my Mossberg Pursuader, and it makes target aquisition extremely fast. I can't really think of anything bad to say about it, and since you already have shotgun, it would probably make a nice addition.
  • Options
    Myra-LouMyra-Lou Member Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How bout a dinner of two at the steak house,,,,,followed up with a good wine and some soft music and lights at home and tell her how much you appreciate her.......[;)]
  • Options
    rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    Hummers are a good choice too. [:D]

I like the H-1 myself, the H-2 has been "yuppie-ized/suburban-ized" too much for those soccer moms and dads that like to waste their money. Everybody knows the real Hummvee is the H-1.

What? Ya'all need to get your mind outta the gutter.

0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    i agree with spectre time to get a pistol.but have a good 21st

standard.jpgPistol-01.gif
    SEMPER FI
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    rldowns3, POOF! [:0]

[:D]

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals