In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Raid the wrong house, get a medal

2»

Comments

• Options
    MEMPHISJOEMEMPHISJOE Member Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by spanielsells
    quote:Originally posted by MEMPHISJOE
    quote:Originally posted by Jim Rau
    Jo,
    I can't address 'secret' courts or NK's becasue, well I guess they are secret according to you.[;)]
    And if lightning 'never' strikes, and the lottery is 'never' won his statement would be correct now wouldn't it!!![}:)]
    You are a complete #$% *&^), and not very well read, or aware of what is going on. If anyone Googles Secret Courts they can find out all about them. Kind of like SOCOM, what they do is secret, but the fact that they exist is not.. You are like old Barney with the bullet in his pocket. It does not bother me that you are unaware of the Secret Courts, in fact I am glad you act the fool when ever they are mentioned, others readers will google Secret Courts and come the the same conclusion I have, you are a half whit
    I don't happen to like Jim's attitude or opinions, but I wouldn't describe him as a half-wit.

I can Google Secret Courts. I can also Google Moon made from green cheese and come up with 378,000 links (do it yourself if you'd like). The fact that both appear in a Google search doesn't make either factual.
    I can google the tooth fairy and get hits, or flat earth etc.
    America's secret courts started under the FISA laws, and have expanded, they are funded by Congress. They have special powers, for example a library here in the states was requested to give the names of all the people that had checked out certain books, and the employees were told if they discussed that they even talked to the the agents, they would be jailed for at least a year. So we know there are secret courts,and the warrants NK or otherwise remain secret, therefore; we may never know how many NK warrants they have issued, or how many have been wrongly served etc. It is strange to me that any American is not aware of the secret courts, much less a man who used to serve warrants!
    I have never been toNewZealand, I can google it, and it looks like there is a spot like that, and it is on a map or two, but how can you be sure? If you have not seen it your self, is it really there?
    Kind of like the Secret courts, they have been quite the point of discussion in congress and the senate regarding the money for Homeland Defense. If you pay attention to the news, read a paper, etc you could not help but have read about them. Unless you only read the comics, and watched the local news and weather.
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    I would agree with firing the chief![;)]
    If he has such poor judgment as to give awards for this he needs to go. He should give the immagant the award for showing good judgment in this situation.[;)]
  • Options
    Jim RauJim Rau Member Posts: 3,550
    edited November -1
    Jo,
    I don't care for the feds much either, but I am not paranoid about it either. I had a limited experacne working with the feds, CIA in RVN, and the FBI and DEA here as a cop and was NOT IMPRESSED![V]
  • Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jim Rau
    glabray,
    What do cops look like???[?]

048_fat_cop.jpg
  • Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by Jim Rau

glabray,