In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Donald Trump Puts Syrian Refugees on Notice

AmishAmish Member Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2015 in General Discussion
VIDEO
KEENE, NH - Back in New Hampshire for his first time since his comments about Muslims, Donald Trump was greeted by a few thousand cheering fans - and he was fired up.

Trump riffed about his new tax plan and spent a fair amount of time outlining the plan's specifics. But in typical Trump fashion, he didn't stop there.

On the topic of Syrian refugees, Trump was forceful in his stance: "I'm putting people on notice that are coming here from Syria as part of this mass migration, that if I win, they're going back!"

He explained: "They could be ISIS.This could be one of the great tactical ploys of all time. A 200,000 man army maybe, or if you said 50,000 or 80,000 or 100,000, we got problems and that could be possible. I don't know that it is, but it could be possible so they're going back, they're going back."
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/new-hampshire-trump-puts-syrian-refugees-notice-n436616

[:D]

Comments

• Options
    riflemikeriflemike Member Posts: 10,599
    edited November -1
    sorry but no way in Hell thats possible, IMHO,,,,,he keeps that talk up he may NEED more backup IMHO again
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    when America was mostly empty immigration was ok ...but now it is just a political vote gathering on the backs of the middle class working citizens taxation....need to get lazy off their *, create jobs here and quit financing china's economic conquest
  • Options
    Don McManusDon McManus Member Posts: 23,489 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sound bite idiocy for low information voter consumption.
    Freedom and a submissive populace cannot co-exist.

Brad Steele
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,381 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Don McManus
    Sound bite idiocy for low information voter consumption.

Yep, and there are low information voters in all political arenas.