In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Who's more retarded?

RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Politicians who make the laws; Judges who pretend to interpret the laws; or, the majority of people who elect and re-elect retarded politicians.

Comments

• mark christianmark christian Member Posts: 24,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It is not even close:The people.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,291 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    u
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Thank you Sir. May I have another ..."

[xx(]
  • 53hawkeye53hawkeye Member Posts: 4,673
    edited November -1
    When you see people in Mass., for instance, continue to reelect a murdering dirt bag, name of ted kennedy year after year, you wonder if the people gotta be most of the prob.

Of course that is just one example of many.

Myself I would vote for the PRESS as MOST RETARDED!!!
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    You are freaking me out, drjew!

[:0]
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
  • dreherdreher Member Posts: 8,862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have brought all of this on our selves. We reelect people that locally couldn't get elected dog catcher. Locally, we know the persons character. We wont elect someone we know has character issues. But off to Washington, it's almost like we like to see the people we vote for on the cover of the National Enquirer. When did we reach the point that honesty, integrity and ethics didn't matter? Remember Gary Hart? He want down in flames because of playing hide the sausage. Now it is a resume enhancement. To quote Pogo, I have met the enemy and he is us. We are screwed, because the people of this country are more concerned with American Idol than who is leading this country. Look at our school systems. We are graduating kids that can't read, do basic math, have no clue about history or civics. How long has it been since you have seen a man running for President that made you want to stand up and cheer? For me personally, in my life time two Presidents made me proud. Kennedy and Reagan. Short list isn't it?
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,858 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian
    It is not even close:The people.
    Solid X-ring there Mark!