In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Back to Basics...

thesupermonkeythesupermonkey Member Posts: 3,905 ✭✭
edited January 2003 in General Discussion
Well,
I'm leaving for 'lost in the woods' on Friday...
After I finish these last couple of weeks it will be on to Kalifornia [:(]
I posted my address(FtLwood) on my website so if any of ya'll have hate mail you'll know where to send it.

For old time sake.

...he swung wide the creaky, tattered saloon doors and cast a final glance at the room. He ambled slowly towards his horse. The dusty road was painted in shades of amber and gold from the setting sun. He slung his trusty Jennings 22 with attached mini-bayonet, mounted his horse, and headed west. The horse's soft footsteps faded into the distance.
Somewhere in the vast open plains of cyberspace sits a small town and a not-so quiet lil' saloon. Smoking jackets and thick skin is the only required attire. It's a lively place where the house drink is Bob's best, garnished with olives and pimentos. People are quick to pick a fight and even quicker to make friends again. It's the kind of place where anyone can be anything they want to be. In the end, that's where you'll find me.

The itsy, bitsy spider crawled up the water...
BLAM BLAM BLAM!

Come visit my web site!

Comments

• Options
    .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We're gonna miss ya around here, Seth. Take care of yerself, and post whenever you can.

ps - Nice little snippet, there!
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Bob's best...the newby's don't know what it is...but for those of us honored to quaff a quart with Bob..it truly remains one grand memory...it was HOT in that quarry.
    I still have a tiny portion...what sxsman left me,anyway...hehehehe.
    Trust you find things agree with you..

God,Guts,& GunsHave we lost all 3 ??
  • Options
    The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now there's a writer...Good Luck Adam!

"Don't mistake my honesty for weakness...
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I look forward to hearing from you when you get out of basic!

Good luck Munkey...

G36

Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals
  • Options
    Ricky3Ricky3 Member Posts: 87
    edited November -1
    I was there, in the early 70's, when Nam was still a war. Do they still have those old WW2 barracks up on blocks, full of Spinal Meningitus virus?