In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

500 Post Giveaway...**THE WINNER!**

WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,814 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2003 in General Discussion
FIRECHIEF! You are the winner, and as per your request I drew together all the names of the deployed members that I could come up with on my own, then drew another one, Night Stalker will be recieving the steak upon his return home from combat. Thanks for all who entered, and I'll continue to give stuff away as the wallet permits, eventually working my way up to a free gun for somebody, and I have quite a plan for that giveaway.
O.K. it was not the best idea to write the names on a dogbone, next time I'll just use a trusty old hat.

***All those that asked to be entered but pass the steaks along to a deployed service person from the GB board, will in the future recieve extra entries into give aways that I post, I'll keep the list.***

Sorry not giving up a gun, But I promise sooner or later I will give one away on the board. Now for the current giveaway. As a sign of gratitude for putting up with me for the last 500 posts of my life I will give away a steak combo package from Omaha Steak Company, and have it delivered to your door. Pretty simple for you just respond and let me know you want in. Wednesday night after I get off work, I'll tape the names of all the entrees to little dog bones, the bone with the name that my dog picks, is the winner. I'll post results wed. night. Anyone can get in. And thanks for treating me right around here. I've observed that food is a pretty popular topic around here so I thought it would be alright to give some away. They'll come frozen straight from Omaha Steak Company to your door. I will also be entering the GB members that are deployed automatically, and if they win I will wait until they return home instead of trying to FedEx the steaks to iraq.

R/

Dave

How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller

Comments