In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Talked to another board member on phone a bit ago.

jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
edited July 2003 in General Discussion
I talked to Knucklehead14 on the phone a few minutes ago and it just goes to what I said in an earlier post as to how helpful and good people we have on GB. There is an exception or two but they seem to be one in the same though. We talked about a gun flea market at 1:30+ AM so that tells you how we are. No matter the time or place GB members seem to meet or talk vie phone without all the stupidity of the TROLL butting in. It is not so much that they are trolls but they have no civility about them. Knucklehead14 sounds as though he is a GB member that I hope to bump into at the gun flea market we were talking about and I also was telling him of some other good big flea markets in the general area that have good buys. We discussed some other issues about GB as well as other gun related issues.
With a handle like Knucklehead14 I knew he was a H-D rider before we talked and yes we did discuss H-Ds, even put down a few Jap bikes in good nature as well![;)] The lesson that I have learned about GB members is for the most part we are all decent people that are now having an infestion of trolls. I think we need to start a troll forum so we can go bother them! What do you think about that, a little reverse psychology maybe?[:p]