In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Dude runs over bikers,,,,seen this one? C/P

sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2003 in General Discussion
Suspect Admits to Running Down Bikers

Friday, October 31, 2003

PANAMA CITY BEACH, Fla. - A man accused of deliberately ramming a stolen pickup truck into six Outlaws motorcycle gang (search) members, killing two, apologized from jail and said he wants to be executed.

"I did it," Timothy Pilgreen told The News Herald (search) of Panama City for Friday's editions. "I wish I hadn't, but I did. My lawyer told me to keep my mouth shut, but I gotta say it, I just got to: I'm sorry."

Pilgreen, 26, said he would ask for the death penalty because he fears retribution from the gang after admitting he ran over the bikers Wednesday as they rode on a coastal highway in nearby Panama City Beach (search).

"Dudes in (jail) been telling me they're going to kill me, but I ain't scared," Pilgreen said. "They want to stab me, I'll stab back."

Pilgreen is being held without bond on two counts of murder, four counts of attempted murder and other felony charges stemming from a scuffle with an officer who chased and arrested him.

Deputy Police Chief David Humphreys said he has seen more bikers in town since the incident.

"It's our hope that they would allow this to be handled by law enforcement and the judicial system instead of it getting to a street-level thing," he said.

Pilgreen said his argument with the bikers began after he went to a public pier and tried to sell them a silver certificate, a no-longer-issued form of paper money. "They didn't like that I called them old, and one of these guys hauls off and punches me in the chest," he said.

He said the bikers then laughed at him, hopped on their motorcycles and rode off.

"I was just enraged," Pilgreen said. "Just so mad and drunk that when they took off, I started following them."

"It was madness," he said. "I just closed my eyes and pushed the gas and blam, blam, blam, just like that."

Police said the six bikers were from the Outlaws chapter in Bay City, Mich. Nola Zietler, 47, of Bay City, and Donald Dunham, 61, of Brethren, Mich., were killed.

Pilgreen said he had stolen the truck after arguing with his wife and trashing the house two weeks ago in Texarkana, Ark. He blamed his rage on a history of drugs, alcohol and childhood abuse.

"I realize I made a mistake," he said. "I know I did something I shouldn't have and I know I can't take it back. I just wish I could. I'm not a bad person, but I've been so lost and so hopeless for so long."

I think the authorities should let the bikers serve justice[}:)][}:)][:(!]!

,,,sod

cyclone.gifbw_308ar10t.gif

Comments

• Options
    hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bet the outlaws want him executed to. bet they won't be as nice about it as the state.
  • Options
    RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If had been another Club I know it would have been two 38's to the back of the head.

sniper1.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • Options
    interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Goes to show you never REALLY know who you are messing with. Lots of crazy mofo's walking around these days. Best to be a gentleman and move on that to test the law of averages I always say.

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • Options
    Mr.PissyPantsMr.PissyPants Member Posts: 3,575
    edited November -1
    Dang that was awfully stupid. Talk about a world of hurt.

fb0d9d60.jpg

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A good candidate for the following line........

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • Options
    knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rugerniner, You`re GOOFY!

If ya can`t trust a biker
    Who can ya trust?
  • Options
    96harley96harley Member Posts: 3,992 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I feel sorry for that dude. What's a nice guy like him doin locked up in jail anyway? Shucks, he didn't mean to kill anyone. RIGHT!

"Save the Whalers, they need jobs too."
  • Options
    fragmentsfragments Member Posts: 407 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Like they said in "The Green Mile"--DEAD MAN WALKIN'
  • Options
    jjmitchell60jjmitchell60 Member Posts: 3,887
    edited November -1
    I am suprised that the media did not try to say it was the bikers fault they were killed because they were not wearing helmets or some other dumb reason![:(!] When the guy gets to prison, IF he makes it that far, he probably will not live long enough to file an appeal, become some other prisoners woman, or eat 3 meals. At least he is off the streets now. With this kind of crap as well as even dumber crap going on here on earth all the time we still have the gaul to say we are being visited by intelligent galitic aliens! Yes we are the freak show of the universe![:p] Just my 2 cents worth.

God protect me from my friends, I can take care of my enemies...